1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Chicagoland Priuschat Group Picture

Discussion in 'Local Prius Club Main Forum' started by TonyPSchaefer, Oct 9, 2005.

1. Surfinbird

Surfinbird Junior Member

Dang! I have been so busy at work I haven't been in to check my messages and missed the shoot. I guess on this new site the posts don't get forwarded to my regular Email account. I would have loved to have been there with my black beauty. Next time I will!

2. Priapus

Priapus Alter Ego

Vehicle:
    2017 Prius Prime
    Model:
    Plug-in Advanced
    SurfinBird, Check this setting:
    My Controls --> Email Settings --> Send Email

Check the attachment.

I was hesitant to send out emails directly to personal accounts on account that I didn't want to seem like a mail bomber. What I think is a great idea and worthy cause might not be appreciated by others. But in the future, I'll not only send private messages but also personal emails to those who have their email addresses listed.

Attached Files:

3. jimofdg

jimofdg New Member

My 9 pictures from Oct. 15 are now available as JPG files if there is any interest in seeing yet another angle of the lineups already posted. (I forgot I had Graphic Converter on another Mac.) This concludes my misadventure with Raw files.

So is it too late for the calendar?