1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Cincinnati, OH EBH install and get together

Discussion in 'Gen 2 Prius Fuel Economy' started by bestmapman, Oct 6, 2007.

1. Rangerdavid

Rangerdavid Senior Member

Vehicle:
    2016 Prius
    Model:
    Three Touring
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(hobbit @ Oct 18 2007, 12:23 PM) [snapback]527354[/snapback]</div>

Very nice write up Hobbit!! nice pics and the detailed narrative made it a good read. Makes me want to yell "road trip"!! and take off for a long weekend......... :lol:

Looks like a great time at the meet up. We'll have to work on one for here in NC. I think we've got enough folks now that it wont just be me and Galaxee...... :D

2. Neicy

Neicy Member

Vehicle:
    2021 Prius Prime
    Model:
    XLE
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Rangerdavid @ Oct 18 2007, 07:59 PM) [snapback]527522[/snapback]</div>

I've never been to NC, and you're right - after looking at those pix it DOES make me want to yell "road trip". Great write-up too Hobbit.

3. bwilson4web

bwilson4web BMW i3 and Model 3

Vehicle:
    2018 Tesla Model 3
    Model:
    Prime Plus
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(hobbit @ Oct 18 2007, 11:23 AM) [snapback]527354[/snapback]</div>
    Unlike the usual travel log, it has quite a bit of technical content, which appeals to the 'gear heads' among us. But I had a couple of comments:
    <blockquote>
    Doc Willie's vapor trail seems to have become lost in a mixed cloud of Imponderum 403 and an entropy field. Not your problem, Doc needs to update his star map.

Although I have a similar Spacedock power coupling, I'm planning to use nanobot technology to provide a warp engine, jump start when a Spacedock reactor and coupling is not available. Also, I should have a prototype, auto-docking system soon not so much for chamber preheating but also topping off the antimatter chamber.

BTW, the photo of the raptor reminded me of the turkey buzzards I used to see soaring over the Blue Ridge hills and valleys. But I understand some moved down to K Street and died from the toxic environment.
    </blockquote>
    Best of all, Hobbit did what more of us should do, put boots to trail. Our hybrid rides are a quality ticket to beautiful, remote places where we can enjoy the real world while leaving behind the smallest fume and noise footprint.

Bob Wilson