1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Clazzio seat covers, added lumbar support!

Discussion in 'Gen 3 Prius Accessories and Modifications' started by Sphyrna, Sep 17, 2009.

1. rstark18

rstark18 Member

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    III
    Not super hard but plan on it being work to get everything tucked in correctly. There are a couple posts floating around (maybe this one I didn't go back and check) about how to re-install the back seat. It can be a little hard to get it to snap back down if you don't know the trick.

2. cossie1600

cossie1600 Active Member

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    II
    The rear seats take about 2 hours total, hardest part was to remove the seat and install that side trim between door and seat

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

3. andino

andino Senior Member

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    III
    I had Clazzio covers in my last car and will probably be ordering a set for my Prius as well. I just wish there was more adjustably in the driver seat.

4. longhaul

longhaul Junior Member

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    II
    I like your idea on the back support. I have found the vendor for the same cover but would like to know about the rear seat, was there a book of instructions that come with it. I got a look at the back seat the bench part of back seat comes out ok but how about the back of the rear set & the side panels in the back are they easy to remove? Thanks Ron

5. comatoes

comatoes #GreenLife

Vehicle:
    2007 Prius
    Model:
    II
    Do you think the BBB bath pillow will work under any seat cover? I don't really want to drop $450 for real leather