1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Clazzio Seat Covers

Discussion in 'Gen 2 Prius Accessories & Modifications' started by Azipod, Nov 21, 2010.

1. richbutler1

richbutler1 Green Commuter

Vehicle:
    2005 Prius
    Model:
    II
    Purchased the Clazzio in Black/Black/Black threads for my 05 Silver w/grey interior for $400. Got the set and 1 sq.yd. matching pleather for door sills. The instructions were pretty clear and the installation took ~3 hours, non of which was too complicated if you are a little mechanically inclined. Note that the true leather is in the center vertical section of each seat. The rest is good quality pvc/pleather. Really didn't think $400 for a 100% custom fit covers would happen right?!

I honestly couldn't have asked for better value and fit for the money. The black plays very nicely off the other black elements in the interior. It also included the cover for center console and two pillars right next to each rear seat. They definitely have a very close to OEM appearance. Pictures will come soon.

Fit: 5/5 for covers (vs. replacements) They even had edging in key places that allows you to tuck it behind seat trim and pillars to instill an OEM feel.
    Finish: 5/5 for covers. VERY convincing and appear to be top quality. Comfortable as they add a thin additional layer of cushioning.
    Value: 5/5 To me with a base model, I'm value driven so as far as bang for the buck, I honestly think these can't be beat.
    Overall: These are NOT as good as all leather replacements like Katzkin. that would be an orange or an apple if you prefer, but not in the same category as these high end custom fit covers. I was able to install myself. They cost ~$1000 less than replacements + installation. How many tanks of gas is THAT?! :) I highly recommend them and find on ebay listings that have 'make an offer' and start at $350, then $375, then $400. You'll save $50 off retail listings I think. My shipping was included. How about more pictures and experiences from other Clazzio installs for our Prii friends here?

2. olyprius

olyprius Member

Vehicle:
    2011 Prius
    Model:
    Three
    I love my Clazzio seat covers!:) I received mine in a dark grey/gray non-leather PVC. For those looking to purchasing a set, you can get the non-leather PVC versions for around $250 if you search really hard. If I had more $ I would have gone with the $400 covers that includes leather but I'm on a tight budget and recently purchased an aftermarket navi.

After receiving my set and examining the high quality stitching and amazing detail I was even more excited to install them! I installed the fronts yesterday afternoon (it takes a bit of work but doable) and I think I'm going to wait a couple of days for my fingers to heal before I start working the back seats.

3. richbutler1

Vehicle:
    2005 Prius
    Model:
    II
    Here's a few pictures of my Clazzio Leathers installed. More in my album.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Attached Files:

1 person likes this.
  4. hunterxaz

hunterxaz New Member

Vehicle:
    2007 Prius
    Model:
    N/A
    That looks great. What was the order like on that? I.e., black with grey inserts? How did you order them?

5. richbutler1

Vehicle:
    2005 Prius
    Model:
    II
    They are actually black/black/black sticking. The leather centers have a lighter hue which actually improves the look and match to the gray interior.

6. Hybrid-Ron

Hybrid-Ron New Member

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    N/A
    I really like these, how hard would a set of these be to come by in the uk?