1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Clear Bra Question - Any ideas?

Discussion in 'Gen 2 Prius Care, Maintenance and Troubleshooting' started by DrRey, Apr 22, 2005.

1. bgdrewsif

bgdrewsif New Member

Phoenix, Arizona (formerly Bowling Green, Ohio)
    Vehicle:
    2006 Prius
    Model:
    N/A
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(theforce @ Mar 30 2006, 08:00 PM) [snapback]232623[/snapback]</div>
    Oh Thank You!!! These have to be quite possibly the best pics ive seen of the Barcelona red to give me a sense of what color my car will actually be (I am in love..) expecially given the somewhat unique light levels that can be experienced in ohio sunny vs cloudy, spring vs summer, etc. I will be getting mine in a week or so in Findlay... and have been considering getting the clear bra... my VW beetle does a lot on driving in NW ohio and has several paint chips on the hood from being hit by stones, gargantuan bugs, etc... I mentioned it to my dealer in findlay (ohio) and they said they would look into it (I think they were somewhat unfamiliar with it...)

[attachmentid=2819]
    EDIT: I looked up Wheelersburg on Wikipedia to get a sense of where it was, and this is how the article opens up:
    "Wheelersburg is home to Cortny Marie Bailey one of the most important people of Ohio.Lauren Allen, Stacia Akers, Auston Jordan, and Erica Doughty are VIP's of this town also. Stacia Akers IS the most important person. If you see her, (she is tall, blonde hair, blue eyes, in 6th grade) address her as madam, don't insult her. She is nice but never EVER say oh my god in front of her because she might get mad. I have learned this."
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wheelersburg%2C_Ohio

I found this to be humorous... despite the fact it does not serve the interests of the wikipedia community... :)

2. TheForce

TheForce Stop War! Lets Rave! Make Love!

Vehicle:
    2006 Prius
    Model:
    N/A
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(bgdrewsif @ Apr 3 2006, 06:05 AM) [snapback]234084[/snapback]</div>
    Never heard of any of them. But then again isnt wiki editible by anyone?

I'm glad you like the pictures. I was wanting to get a silver but my dealer gave me a deal on the red and i'm glad I went with it. Red is soo much better.

3. bgdrewsif

bgdrewsif New Member

Phoenix, Arizona (formerly Bowling Green, Ohio)
    Vehicle:
    2006 Prius
    Model:
    N/A
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(theforce @ Apr 3 2006, 06:44 AM) [snapback]234087[/snapback]</div>

Yes, the one plus and minus to wikipedia, occasionally things like this get posted by resourceful middle schoolers... And I liked the silver too, although I really wanted red for my next car to stand out, I was looking at going with a new red beetle, pt cruiser, mini cooper, or prius... the prius won, although I think my Cyber green beetle knows that I have been having an affair with another car... and that a divorce is coming... :(