1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Clear bra

Discussion in 'Prius v Accessories and Modifications' started by Kensterfly, Nov 7, 2013.

1. Kensterfly

Kensterfly Junior Member

Vehicle:
    2013 Prius v wagon
    Model:
    Five
    My Toyota sales guy gave me the name of the guy who does the window tint and clear bra installs for the dealer. I was quoted $250 for the works: complete wrap of front end, side view mirrors and rocker panels.
    Sounds like a really good deal to me. $50 less than the dealer quote for the same job and installer.

What do you think?

2. rjparker

rjparker Tu Humilde Sirviente

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius v wagon
    Model:
    Three
    3m now sells a DIY spray version that's removable when body work is needed.

3. 13Plug

13Plug Active Member

Vehicle:
    2013 Prius Plug-in
    Model:
    Plug-in Base
    The spray version only lasts something like a year. I have the real film on mine, it's worth every penny. Mine was $600, no tint.

4. tanasit

tanasit Member

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius v wagon
    Model:
    Five
    The full kit covers full hood but the smaller kit covers about 2/3 from the front.
    It works well for me. Just last week, while I was driving something from the car in front came loose and flew right on my hood and bounced off with loud bang! Apparently it was a hard rubber boot from the suspension system. It left a black mark about 5" long, which I later cleaned off with no other damages. Also with tree zap or bird drops, the clean up is a lot easier.

If your guy can cover the "whole" front side of the side view mirror, then he is really good.;)

5. Delta Flyer II

Delta Flyer II Active Member

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius
    Model:
    Five
    I paid $450 for the clear bra, window tinting including the front windshield with crystalline all is 3M