1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Climate Control Display

Discussion in 'Gen 2 Prius Main Forum' started by ssaylor, Apr 8, 2012.

1. ssaylor

ssaylor Junior Member

I need a reality check.

Lately, in my 2004, with the climate control OFF, and recirculate setting OFF (outside air selection), I seem to still be getting cold air in thru the vents. The air flow selections are all working appropriately between defroster, feet, vent. When I select the OFF button, the fan stops but the last selected air flow stays highlighted - and the OFF button is still black (or, unselected).

QUESTION - I swear I remember the OFF button highlighting when turning the climate control OFF. Am I just imagining this or could it be the source of my air leak? Is your climate control OFF button highlighted when you turn your climate control off/

Thanks in advance for verifying...

2. mdsinger2

mdsinger2 DynamicBrake

Vehicle:
    2009 Prius
    Model:
    N/A
    My 09 does the same thing, I always thought I was crazy but since you brought it up... I second this question

3. Ophbalance

Ophbalance Member

Vehicle:
    2005 Prius
    Model:
    N/A
    It happens in my 05 as well. I don't really care as I like having the air flow. I'd hazard it's a design feature and is supposed to be there.