1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Cloaking Device

Discussion in 'Gen 2 Prius Main Forum' started by anniede, Aug 9, 2005.

1. Old n Bold

Old n Bold New Member

Since this string has moved onto all poor drivers, including tail-gaters, I will mention something useful I saw on this site several months ago.

I noticed that my windshield washers had 4 jets that covered the entire windshield. At highway speeds the top two seemed to fire a bit high on the windshield. So, when I have a car too close behind (and I am doing or exceeding the speed limit myself). I give the washers a blast or two. I then notice the car behind starting its wipers. After a couple of treatments, it usually backs off a bit.

Of course, this only works when it isn't raining.
    :rolleyes:

2. Tigerops

Tigerops New Member

Old n Bold, that's one of the funniest things I've read all day. :) Thanks. I hate it when people do that when I'm behind them and NOT tailgating them. If they can spray someone THAT far back they need to get their jets pointing somewhere else.

3. HAMMER55

HAMMER55 New Member

Whats that "Christine" display and how do I get one ??

4. aka007ii

aka007ii New Member

I just did a quick Photoshop of the old Knight Rider "KITT" display over the MFD of my Prius "Christine". Ever since I was a kid I wanted a talking car. In the late '80's my parents bought a Nissan Maxima and it said "Right door ajar". No biggie, but now I have the female version of KITT. They just need to add some A.I. for fun.