1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Club of Prii

Discussion in 'Local Prius Club Main Forum' started by mjms2b, Jul 28, 2007.

1. hb06

hb06 Member

Vehicle:
    2007 Prius
    Model:
    II
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(MJGreen @ Sep 3 2007, 09:58 PM) [snapback]506634[/snapback]</div>
    After the parking lot gathering, even if some or everyone went their own way for lunch, as long as it was in the Grove complex, they would get the validation.

2. mjms2b

mjms2b MJ Green

Vehicle:
    2007 Prius
    JUST A QUICK REMINDER OF OUR EVENT THIS MONTH. CLICK BELOW TO JOIN OUR EGROUP AND GET UPDATES ON ALL EVENTS.

:p

3. mjms2b

mjms2b MJ Green

Vehicle:
    2007 Prius
    I have recived a communication from a Cable network to possibly televise the LOS ANGELES CLUB OF PRII GATHERING ON 9/29/07.

Until I get confirmation I will not announce the network however I think in order to properly represent ourselves as proud Prius owners as many of you as possible should come.

PLEASE, PLEASE PLEASE come to the gathering on 9/29 at the grove (top floor of parking structure). You may get a chance to be on TV with a popular writer/tv host.

click on the link below for details or our to our e-group to get involved in these exciting groups of proud prius owners.

Please let me know in the egroup (by voting on the poll) if you can come. Or just show up.

4. mjms2b

mjms2b MJ Green

Vehicle:
    2007 Prius
    OK GUYS so it looks like the filming is a GO! so far so good.

PLEASE EVERYONE IN LA IF YOU COULD TRY TO COME AND REPRESENT THAT WOULD BE GREAT.

They (the network) has requested that we do a "drive". So anyone that wants to join in we will be driving to the Santa Monica Pier (or other destination ad hoc). For now that is the plan unless they have other stipulations or request the day of the event.

Please log into the e-group for updates (you do not need a yahoo email address to join).

SEE YOU ALL THIS SATURDAY. YOU MAY GET TO BE ON TV!

5. mjms2b

mjms2b MJ Green

Vehicle:
    2007 Prius
    Oh how things change. The film crew could not get the permits needed in time for this event. We are arranging for them to come to the next event so there is time for pulling the correct permits to film.

I hope everyone will still come to check out the new developments I have been working on for the club. Speakers, Demonstrations are just two of the things I"ve been working on for our meetings.

6. seasidetraveler

Vehicle:
    Other Non-Hybrid
    Model:
    N/A
    DARN IT! I just finalized plans yesterday for Saturday! GRRR! Now I am a member so I am definitely game for going next time! Maybe sometime in November? Oct. is a busy month...

7. mjms2b

mjms2b MJ Green

Vehicle:
    2007 Prius
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(seasidetraveler @ Sep 26 2007, 05:19 PM) [snapback]518231[/snapback]</div>

NOVEMBER 10TH, GUEST SPEAKER, TV SHOW FOLKS AND SOLAR PRIUS OH MY! I'm working hard to make all these things come true, stay tuned to see.

8. mjms2b

mjms2b MJ Green

Vehicle:
    2007 Prius
    Hello everyone, I hope everyone in Los Angeles will try to make the CLUB OF PRII EVENT ON NOVEMBER 10.

Log on to our website for more information on our guest speaker as well as other events, pictures and GLOBAL NEWS.

9. mjms2b

mjms2b MJ Green

Vehicle:
    2007 Prius
    ANY IDEAS ON INCREASING PARTICIPATION?

what would it take to get more folks to attend events? Prizes? Food? Fame? Fortune?

any ideas ??

10. mjms2b

mjms2b MJ Green

Vehicle:
    2007 Prius
    One week till our next event.

this will be our last OFFICIAL event/gathering for 2007. There will be Guest Speaker Jack Rosebro and a caravan/drive through toluca lake . The event is in Griffith Park, please try to come as refreshments will be served at 1030am.

IT WILL BE LOADS OF FUN.

11. volt_killa

volt_killa volt_killa #ItsATealPrius OPTLMUS

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    II
    hmm, a meet already within a week of getting my car! the timing sucks though :(

12. mjms2b

mjms2b MJ Green

Vehicle:
    2007 Prius
    THAT'S A SHAME, HOPEFULLY YOU'LL VISIT THE WEBSITE AND STAY UP-TO-DATE ON THE FUTURE EVENTS.

13. Vagabond

Vagabond Active Member

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius
    Model:
    Two
    MJ, did you ever get a DICE kit?

14. mjms2b

mjms2b MJ Green

Vehicle:
    2007 Prius
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Vagabond @ Nov 6 2007, 11:53 AM) [snapback]535653[/snapback]</div>

Nope not, yet, :) it's on my short list though.

15. jukeboy

jukeboy New Member

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    II
    looks like I'll be there afterall

16. Vagabond

Vagabond Active Member

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius
    Model:
    Two
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(MJGreen @ Nov 6 2007, 04:21 PM) [snapback]535801[/snapback]</div>

Well, if I make it this weekend I'll be bringing a few along.

17. seasidetraveler

Vehicle:
    Other Non-Hybrid
    Model:
    N/A
    I will be there! Anyone have a way of getting me an address so I can mapquest it?? I am coming from the Long Beach area and am geographically challeneged lol

18. seasidetraveler

Vehicle:
    Other Non-Hybrid
    Model:
    N/A
    I will be there! Anyone have a way of getting me an address so I can mapquest it?? I am coming from the Long Beach area and am geographically challenged lol

19. mjms2b

mjms2b MJ Green

Vehicle:
    2007 Prius
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(seasidetraveler @ Nov 7 2007, 01:43 PM) [snapback]536350[/snapback]</div>
    GREAT, GREAT, GREAT,

VAGABOND, thanks for bringing some along, does that mean i have to bring my checkbook, oooooh I see's trouble when i get home, LOL

if you need the address just go to the CLUB OF PRII website below. click and go to "events" you'll see the google map and address on the site. if you need help here is the link.

http://clubofprii.org/Events.htm

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(jukeboy @ Nov 7 2007, 05:40 AM) [snapback]536088[/snapback]</div>

GREAT, I LOOK FORWARD TO MEETING YOU.

20. jukeboy

jukeboy New Member

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    II
    great to see those who went... I only actually met Raymond with the other magnetic gray.

hmm, saw a silver or white prius tonight with black rims and its hatch painted black on the 60w to 605n to the 10e offramp... had reached 50.2 mpg earlier and was trying to maintain it at 50.0 before the first fillup (driven 383 miles from the dealer) and didn't try too hard to catch up with it, and I was continuing on 605n