1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Club of Prii

Discussion in 'Local Prius Club Main Forum' started by mjms2b, Jul 28, 2007.

1. mjms2b

mjms2b MJ Green

Vehicle:
    2007 Prius
    yes i had a great time, i'm pleased that so many turned out. I hope to see everyone again in a month or so. January at the latest. Stay tuned for all the updates on the website, :) thanks everyone.

2. mjms2b

mjms2b MJ Green

Vehicle:
    2007 Prius
    Re: Club of Prii event 2/2/08

I hope everyone will try to make it to the club of prii 2/2/08 event at Descanso Gardens. Please see the website A New Los Angeles Prius Club for more infromation.

It is always great to see all of you guys. It would be great to see the original crowd that came to the LA Zoo as well as all of our newest members. Please vote on the online poll to let us know if you'll be there.

I hope everyone had a great new year holiday. !!

3. mjms2b

mjms2b MJ Green

Vehicle:
    2007 Prius
  4. jukeboy

jukeboy New Member

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    II
    I noticed this morning that I was booted from the yahoo group, and it was pretty clear to me that it was probably due to a posting I had made on my reckless behavior on the road, although I'd have appreciated being sent a courtesy email of this action. I would like to unreservedly apologize for any embarrassment or uneasiness caused by my posting.

Anyway, here's a prius I spotted across from my work around lunchtime:
    [​IMG]

5. jukeboy

jukeboy New Member

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    II
    was pulling out of a parking lot at LAX behind 2 other prii... someone say Prii-fecta? :p

[​IMG]
    another pic