1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Company won't grant PTO - what would you do?

Discussion in 'Fred's House of Pancakes' started by Danny, Feb 20, 2006.

1. Betelgeuse

Betelgeuse Active Member

Vehicle:
    2005 Prius
    Model:
    N/A
    What, Danny, you can't survive with all the money you make off Priuschat? :D

Seriously, though. I'm sure that someone with the skills and patience to run this asylum should have NO problem finding a job.

Good luck!

2. Frank Hudon

Frank Hudon Senior Member

asylum?????????? what the hell does that mean? we are the nicest and most congienial bunch of normal and well adjusted people you could want to meet.

3. Danny

Danny Admin/Founder
    Staff Member

Vehicle:
    2013 Prius Plug-in
    Model:
    Plug-in Base
    Well, in the meantime, if anyone needs me to do some consulting work for them, drop me an email. [email protected]

4. Salsawonder

Salsawonder New Member

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    IV
    Congrats, Life is too short to be miserable and as long as what you want doesn't hurt another being than you should go for it.

I could work for alot more $$ but I love my job so I modify my spending and set priorities.

5. galaxee

galaxee mostly benevolent

Vehicle:
    2005 Prius
    whoa, i missed how this one turned out.

Danny- congrats. it takes guts to stand up and say you're leaving. i agonized for a while before leaving my last boss's lab, but it was like a weight was lifted off my shoulders! the stress disappeared.

i hope you're feeling the same way. sounds like you made a solid decision, you don't need that kind of crap.

enjoy the trip :D