1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Complete stereo overhaul with Navi and custom subwoofer enclosure

Discussion in 'Gen 3 Prius Audio and Electronics' started by riptide1, Jan 3, 2013.

1. riptide1

riptide1 Junior Member

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    III
    Yeah, under the ledge a little to the driver's side. I'll take a pic tomorrow

DROID RAZR HD ? 2

2. Want A Hybrid

Want A Hybrid New Member

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    N/A
    Thanks riptide1 for your answer. I was hoping that we can do lots of things with the minimum of work...

I don't feel like doing this by myself, and although all of you guys' pictures make it look pretty easy, I don't have the tools, the experience etc.

So I'm looking at having this done professionally and of course, the simpler the cheaper...

Thanks for the pics and the answers.

3. mbair

mbair New Member

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    II

I'm also working on a Prius install and like the sub box a lot. Wondering about how much that enclosure runs or if you have any other contact for the place you had do it as that phone number doesn't seem to be for them.

4. mbair

mbair New Member

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    II

I'm also working on a Prius install and like the sub box a lot. Wondering about how much that enclosure runs or if you have any other contact for the place you had do it as that phone number doesn't seem to be for them.

5. JordanC

JordanC Junior Member

Vehicle:
    2013 Prius
    Model:
    Three
    Nice install, Did the installer use a capacitor for the install? And what size power wire did he use for both amps? Any issues with the stock battery or charging system being able to keep up with the additional current draw? I'm looking to do something similar in my car.
    Thanks!

6. justguis

justguis New Member

Vehicle:
    2013 Prius
    Model:
    Three
    Anyone on this thread know where I can purchase a woofer enclosure for my 2013 Prius III, like the one used in this install?

I would hate to pay to reinvent the wheel if there's someone out there custom enclosures already for sale.

7. frodoz737

frodoz737 Top Wrench

Vehicle:
    2015 Prius
    Model:
    Four