1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

computer problems

Discussion in 'Gen 2 Prius Technical Discussion' started by townpoets, May 29, 2006.

1. statultra

statultra uber-Senior Member

Vehicle:
    2001 Prius
    Model:
    N/A
    your 12 volt battery located in the back of the vehicle on the right side ( looking at the vehicle from the back , of course ) you have to lift up the tray cover thing and remove the trim that covers it on the right side then the 12 volt battery is there. , i think autozone checks it for you for free, not sure, but its surely a 12 volt problem, i had this problem with my 05 prius when i first got it, and it turned out to be a 12 volt system problem.

2. Alnilam

Alnilam The One in the Middle

Vehicle:
    2006 Prius
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(TonyPSchaefer @ May 29 2006, 08:15 PM) [snapback]262597[/snapback]</div>
    You really are a fun guy!

3. galaxee

galaxee mostly benevolent

Vehicle:
    2005 Prius
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(jentzd @ Sep 1 2006, 01:07 AM) [snapback]312599[/snapback]</div>
    educated guesses... based on experience, maybe... :huh:

like DH tells customers who call him asking about something: "hold the car closer to the phone"

as in, you can't tell anything 100% definite without the car in front of you. you can, however, say those symptoms sound very much like an issue with ____ or that you've fixed something similar by adjusting ____.

it's the internet. not a car shop. otherwise it'd cost an arm and a leg just to log onto the site :lol: ;)