1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Condensation Inside Vehicle

Discussion in 'Gen 3 Prius Main Forum' started by Friendlyx, Jan 12, 2019.

1. BZzap!

BZzap! Senior Member

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius
    Model:
    Two
    With the windows in the down position, the upper window frame can be easily tweaked in by pulling it in from the top corner. Or, you can put a block of wood in the door jam at the striker and push the window frame in. I have to caution you, that you have to be gentle, though. It doesn’t take much to move the frame inward.

2. ChapmanF

ChapmanF Senior Member

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    IV
    It snowed inside my car! :)

The condensation reached the inside of the windshield and froze, this time in the form of snowflakes for whatever reason, and snowed down onto the dash.

inwizbliz1.jpg

Yes, that snow's all on the inside of the glass, and you can see some of it on the dash. Once I started up the car and got the defogger blowing on the windshield, it turned into a regular Interior Wizard-Blizzard.

Data Daedalus and Raytheeagle like this.
  3. Friendlyx

Friendlyx Member

Vehicle:
    2017 Prius Prime
    Model:
    Prime Advanced
    Update: I just started the process of removing the carpet as I haven't had time with school. I need some help and am wondering if any of you guys could help.

I basically need to remove the "middle console" (someone correct me if i'm wrong) to remove the carpet. How do i do this?

[​IMG]

Also how do i remove the panels which are next to the seat belts?

[​IMG]

Lastly, how do i remove the panel next to the parking brake on both sides?

[​IMG]

Pictures attached, thanks!