1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Congrat to YOUR President NOT!

Discussion in 'Fred's House of Pancakes' started by Jeri, Nov 7, 2004.

1. hollywoodjax

hollywoodjax New Member

Well give us half a mo. I think I heard that we've gotten the go ahead for a recount in New Hampshire, a small and easily managed state. We'll see how much Diebold gamed the results and if there's an actionable margin there are 47 more states that could be affected. Funny how the exit polls don't work anymore? Hmmm, and I believe I saw the elder Bush in an interview that wasn't being beamed from inside a prison. Wonder how that happened? I don't think the Left is going to lay down this time...and if the Republicans want to be re-elected in the mid-terms (in two years) they'd better watch what they sign on to. In the meantime, they've made it okay for me to buy an AK47...does anyone make a gunrack for the Prius. Cheers, jc

2. DonDNH

DonDNH Senior Member

Vehicle:
    2016 Prius
    Model:
    Four Touring
    Being from NH, I get polled frequently regarding various political issues including exit polls. Before I will answer any questions I ask them who are you working for? Then I tell them what their organization wants to hear or that I'm undecided.

I was polled no fewer than 6 times in the 4 weeks leading up to the election.

3. daniel

daniel Cat Lovers Against the Bomb

Vehicle:
    2004 Prius
    No? Well, they've been laying down for about the past 50 years. And now there's not enough of them to make much difference. As for the Democrats, they'd rather let the Republicans stay in control than mess with a corrupt electoral process that benefits them as much as it benefits the Republicans. Because they're both corrupt. The dems were out-corrupted in 2000 and 2004, but they still think they can catch up, so they ain't gonna mess with the system.

Ever wonder why Gore demanded a re-count, but never once mentioned those 5,000 black voters illegally tuirned away from the polling places in Florida? It's because he prefered to lose rather than question the legitimacy of the system.

Ever wonder why not one Senator backed the House Black Caucus's resolution to debate the electoral fraud in Florida? It's because they prefered to lose rather than question the legitimacy of the system.

Face it. The corrupt system serves both parties, and "the Left" (which I consider myself a part of) is irrelevant, and will be as long as it wastes its energy in electoral politics.

4. hollywoodjax

hollywoodjax New Member

Yeah, but I mean exit polls. Funny how they were dead on in all the uncontested states but so far off in the contested ones. I hear there's 97,000 more votes for Bush in Ohio than there are voters in the state. An average turnout of 130-160% and even one precinct that recorded 8,000 votes from a registered base of 800. That's gotta be a faith based election miracle there. Anyway, we'll see how it goes...in the meantime I'm trying to get my milage over 50...hovering at 49. Pray for me! Cheers, jc

5. hollywoodjax

hollywoodjax New Member

Hey Daniel, Anyone left of far right fringe looney is alright with me! We'll see...I think even the moderate Reps are gonna have to hold their noses on this one. And the mid terms are in two years. The ballot box shenanigans affected the Senate as well. I think it's our first digital coup! Have a great winter, jc