1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Consumer Reports: Prius most reliable car... again.

Discussion in 'Gen 3 Prius Main Forum' started by nineinchnail1024, Oct 29, 2009.

1. PriusSport

PriusSport senior member

Vehicle:
    2013 Prius
    Model:
    Three
    No problems with my Prius--3 years. No problems with my wife's Insight after 15K miles.

Toyota and Honda are still tops in reliability.

2. skilbovia

skilbovia Member

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    V
    I dumped my membership at CR last year. It just wasn't doing me any good. Rated appliances weren't available any more. Nothing seemed current. Now I wonder how tainted the surveys are when recalls that aren't supposed to be considered give the Prius a black dot for their brakes. If this is the case then how many other reviews are tainted by survey takers that don't follow instructions.

3. DaveinOlyWA

DaveinOlyWA 3rd Time was Solariffic!!

Vehicle:
    2013 Nissan LEAF
    Model:
    Persona
    i still use their reviews, i just dont buy the sub anymore. the local library has a charging station, so i go there almost weekly to review various articles in several magazines. best part of the library; the great childrens section for children who are too young to read or get into it. (we have a ton of books at home) so i get a chance to read and Son gets a chance to play