1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Contact with Space Aliens

Discussion in 'Fred's House of Pancakes' started by bwilson4web, Aug 16, 2016.

1. RobH

RobH Senior Member

Vehicle:
    2006 Prius
    Perhaps they already have. Quote from the Atacama article referenced above:

Recently, some scientists (see here) working on DNA and computer analysis found that DNA has been around for over 10 billion years- but Earth has been here for less than half that time. Perhaps life is indeed universal, and contact spreads life from world to world…

I have discussed with other scientists the possibility of epigenetic augmentation of the human genome. Is the Atacama Humanoid a so-called hybrid? Are we all some type of hybrid? Could this have occurred via contact with other extraterrestrial civilizations over millions of years? A source who refuses to be identified stated to me several years ago that he had seen a National Security Agency document that concluded that there had been 64 epigenetic augmentations of the human genome in the past that have resulted in modern humans. Could this be possible?

A Jet Propulsion Laboratory (JPL) scientist once told me that the reason the objects found on and near Mars – like the obelisks that Astronaut Buzz Aldrin wants us to go back to Mars to examine- would show an ancient connection between ETs and humans- and that this is why that information is being kept classified. When I asked why, he said “Because the foundations of every fundamentalist orthodox belief system on earth would be up-ended”.​

Data Daedalus likes this.
  2. bisco

bisco cookie crumbler

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius Plug-in
    Model:
    Plug-in Base
    perhaps sci-fi is right, the universe is filled with violence and hatred.

RCO likes this.
  3. RobH

RobH Senior Member

Vehicle:
    2006 Prius
    Filled I don't know. But it's certainly present.

One aspect of the Atacama Humanoid is the large brain compared to the body size. Probably smarter than we are, but not smart enough to eliminate violence.

Dr. Greer claims that aliens are tolerant, if not friendly towards us. If they weren't, we would have been toast long ago.

Most of the actual alien interventions have been directed against our nuclear weapons. Our military doesn't like missile silos being taken offline. Maybe their interventions have brought a little more rationality to our nuclear stance.

4. bwilson4web

bwilson4web BMW i3 and Model 3

Vehicle:
    2018 Tesla Model 3
    Model:
    Prime Plus
    Could their brain fit inside an orange hair wig?

Bob Wilson

5. RobH

RobH Senior Member

Vehicle:
    2006 Prius
    do not know. What's your evaluation of the Stanford scientist's reports? The being doesn't seem to be like anything we've ever unearthed before. Rather rare, as in one example ever discovered.

6. bisco

bisco cookie crumbler

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius Plug-in
    Model:
    Plug-in Base
    i would sleep better, knowing there was a higher power controlling nuclear proliferation, and the red button.

7. bwilson4web

bwilson4web BMW i3 and Model 3

Vehicle:
    2018 Tesla Model 3
    Model:
    Prime Plus
    <SIGH>Sometimes irony is lost . . .

Bob Wilson

RCO and fuzzy1 like this.
  8. RobH

RobH Senior Member

Vehicle:
    2006 Prius
    Sorry. I come from an area where bears leave blue pawprints among the trees. Don't get many orange haired visitors...

9. RobH

RobH Senior Member

Vehicle:
    2006 Prius
    UFOs: Nuclear Missile Warheads Shut Down :

"the entire flight of ten Minuteman I missiles was also disabled while UFOs were observed over the launch facilities of nearby Echo Flight on March 16, 1967. They too were not allowed to talk about it. Only later did I discover the intense policy of secrecy around UFOs throughout the Air Force."
    We wouldn't/couldn't do it ourselves, but something/somebody did it for us. Maybe it rattled a few important cages about just who was really in control.

Data Daedalus and bisco like this.
  10. tochatihu

tochatihu Senior Member

Vehicle:
    2001 Prius
    The case for ET being already here is just a bit tenuous, and I hope RobH won't mind me saying so. That they are opposed to human nuclear-weapons play, well, that makes sense. IF there is nothing else we are doing that rises to a similar level of concern (such as changing energy balance of our atmosphere), that might be a matter of interest.

11. bisco

bisco cookie crumbler

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius Plug-in
    Model:
    Plug-in Base
    perhaps that is something they can reverse at any time they desire.

12. bisco

bisco cookie crumbler

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius Plug-in
    Model:
    Plug-in Base
    just a thought, could faul mccartney be an alien? how could the beatles have possibly found such an exact replica?

RobH likes this.
  13. RobH

RobH Senior Member

Vehicle:
    2006 Prius
    More detail on the 1967 shutdown of nuclear missiles at Malstrom Air Force base. At 1:50 into the video, Robert Salas, nuclear launch officer, reports the experience.

Robert Hastings &bull; UFOs and Nuclear Weapons

The ufohastings website is a collection of reports on UFOs and their involvement with nuclear sites. If you want to buy Robert Hasting's book, UFO and Nukes, the best place is through his website at $30 delivered. Amazon sells copies for $60 to $350 (!!!).

14. RobH

RobH Senior Member

Vehicle:
    2006 Prius
    From the video at the Hastings site: On why aliens haven't communicated directly with us Dr. J. Allen Hynek said:

"A zoo is a nice place to visit, but you don't communicate with the lizards." ​

Guess that puts us in our place...

15. RCO

RCO Senior Member

Vehicle:
    Other Hybrid
    Model:
    N/A
    All faiths, whatever their creed are by definition belief based. There is no real hard evidence to support them, but they become readilly acceptable over time and traditionally followed as 'gospel'. Most scientists have a personal belief of their own and sometimes, I suspect, this influences their prognostications. I say this because when their allegations, or hints are not 'true evidence based', they can be more easily accepted by many just because Dr This, or Professor That has announced something publicly. Even better if the news is leaked! History is littered with false prophets and charlatans and scientific hubris regularly presents new potential fraudsters.

I'm sorry, but it will take much more to convince this rationally thinking man that there is anything in this better than Santa Claus and fairies at the bottom of the garden!

16. Silver bullit

Silver bullit Right Lane Cruiser

Vehicle:
    2009 Prius
    Model:
    N/A
    You obviously suffer from teenie weenie syndrome

17. bisco

bisco cookie crumbler

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius Plug-in
    Model:
    Plug-in Base
    i didn't realize it was so obvious.:cool:

Silver bullit and Data Daedalus like this.
  18. RCO

RCO Senior Member

Vehicle:
    Other Hybrid
    Model:
    N/A
    Takes one to know one.;) :ROFLMAO:

Happy Christmas to you too. Soon be bed time here then drive home tomorrow. :cool:

bisco and Data Daedalus like this.
  19. RCO

RCO Senior Member

Vehicle:
    Other Hybrid
    Model:
    N/A
    Safely back home in Cornwall from Cambridgeshire now. Over 2000 on the clock and lots more fuel stats to upload to fuely tomorrow, or ASAP.

20. bisco

bisco cookie crumbler

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius Plug-in
    Model:
    Plug-in Base
    beware the aliens...

RCO and Data Daedalus like this.