1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Contacts Sync from iPhone to Entune

Discussion in 'Gen 4 Prius Audio and Electronics' started by kevindb, Mar 31, 2016.

1. kevindb

kevindb Junior Member

Vehicle:
    2016 Prius
    Model:
    Four
    I cannot get my iPhone and Entune to sync my contacts. When pairing via Bluetooth, I enables "Show Notifications", but there isn't an option on my phone under "TOYOTA Prius" to allow contact syncing. Every time I start my car, the Entune system declared "Contact sync unsuccessful". All of the other Bluetooth features seem to work, I can play audio and make telephone calls. Has anyone has a similar experience with an iPhone? I'm running iOS 9.3 on an iPhone 6S in my new 2016 Prius 4.

Update: Alright, so I turned OFF Show Notifications. The next time I started my car, Entune was able to sync my contacts. Problem solved!

2. GetzMorSpuzLes

GetzMorSpuzLes Junior Member

Vehicle:
    2016 Prius v wagon
    Model:
    Five
    By turning off Show Notifications, you may well have limited other capabilities. If you have five minutes, you might want to walk through the step-by-step Setup instructions posted at 'How to successfully connect an iPhone 5S to Entune for all compatible functions' on this site to confirm you've max'd your functionality. Full disclosure, I initiated that thread.

3. nategold

nategold Member

Vehicle:
    2016 Prius
    Model:
    Three
    What forum is that thread in? Not this one.

4. GetzMorSpuzLes

GetzMorSpuzLes Junior Member

Vehicle:
    2016 Prius v wagon
    Model:
    Five
    It is under the Prius v Audio and Electronics Forum.

Good luck. Hope it helps!