1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Cool Chicks with Black Priuses/Prii

Discussion in 'Gen 2 Prius Main Forum' started by Linny, Mar 31, 2006.

1. darelldd

darelldd Prius is our Gas Guzzler

Vehicle:
    2006 Prius
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(galaxee @ Mar 31 2006, 09:37 PM) [snapback]233309[/snapback]</div>
    Hey... I'm just trying to give you more to write about in the "have you been hit on" thread. :)

And I'd like to point out that I go to great pains to show pictures of what *I* talk about....

2. galaxee

galaxee mostly benevolent

Vehicle:
    2005 Prius
    [smacks hand against forehead...]

3. darelldd

darelldd Prius is our Gas Guzzler

Vehicle:
    2006 Prius
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(galaxee @ Mar 31 2006, 09:49 PM) [snapback]233316[/snapback]</div>
    Sorry! I'll stop. Promise!

(you can just send the pictures privately)

4. hobbit

hobbit Senior Member

Vehicle:
    2004 Prius
    Model:
    N/A
    "ECU Pirates" ??? Do tell...
    _H*

5. ghostofjk

ghostofjk New Member

East Carolina U! A perennial "spoiler" in football that regularly manages to rise up and smack highly-ranked teams.

6. hycamguy07

hycamguy07 New Member

Vehicle:
    2007 Prius
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(darelldd @ Apr 1 2006, 12:14 AM) [snapback]233299[/snapback]</div>
    LMAO~ :D :lol: :D :)

Yeah Ill mention it to danny maybe he can make a place where women are posing with thier rides.. :D

But these chickens oh i mean Chicks would never do anything like that....... ;)

I think the chicks think there may be fox's circling the hen house.. (sending pics privately shame on you darelldd) :lol:

Galaxee's rite there are some ADD guys here going from the word "smack" to "teams".. lol

But I could see it now, chick poses with her car. Chick posts the picture,
    then all the nerdly guys come out of the wood work and make comments:

.Man thats some glossy the paint, do you wax her?
    .Hey are those OEM fog lights?
    .Nice car, whats your MPG baby?
    .Those real HID head lights?
    .Or nice tail lights.....
    .Hey nice seat covers babe.
    .I'd like to check her oil (synthetic or standard)
    .ohh look at those rims.
    .Hey babe do you EV?

LMAO ok ok I'll stop,

End result? Chick posts pic & gets offended cause guys drool over car instead of chick.. ;)

7. JackDodge

JackDodge Gold Member

Vehicle:
    Other Hybrid
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(galaxee @ Mar 31 2006, 10:02 PM) [snapback]233232[/snapback]</div>
    What a tease. :lol:

8. galaxee

galaxee mostly benevolent

Vehicle:
    2005 Prius
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(JackDodge @ Apr 1 2006, 07:13 AM) [snapback]233365[/snapback]</div>
    hey any GIRL would understand that's a significant achievement. it's only the guys that take it THAT way. :p

9. hyo silver

hyo silver Awaaaaay

Vehicle:
    2004 Prius
    Model:
    N/A
    I know I don't belong in this club. I'm not a chick, and I don't have a black Prius. And, without even trying, I'm already in trouble with Sasha. So, you girls have your fun and I'll do my best to shut up. :)

10. JackDodge

JackDodge Gold Member

Vehicle:
    Other Hybrid
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(galaxee @ Apr 1 2006, 11:20 AM) [snapback]233391[/snapback]</div>
    If you say so. :rolleyes:

11. Linny

Linny New Member

Hey Galaxee congrats on the swimsuit score. It can be a major accomplishment, especially with comfort among the criteria.

I was thinking about becoming a hood ornament for a cool chick avatar pic but was worried my black pumps would mar the hood paint. Now how's that for Prius-loving cool chick thinking?

I agree that just being a female with a black prius qualifies us as cool chicks...regardless of age or fitness to appear in a photo in any way. And if the geeky guys come out of the woodwork to post or ogle the cars more than the owners...bless their little hearts....our shiny black beauties should be ogled! (I'm sure I just set myself up there).

Proud to be one of the 5...um or was it 6? Counting Sasha? BTW...There is place online called Corporate Casuals that will embroider anything from their huge assortment of garments and accessories (with text only) with no set up fees...so any of us could order our own C.C. w/B.P. items for a very reasonable cost...like $12. a shirt. Or a ballcap. Or a tote bag. Are any of the guys interested in a wet tote bag photo shoot????

12. hyo silver

hyo silver Awaaaaay

Vehicle:
    2004 Prius
    Model:
    N/A
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Linny @ Apr 1 2006, 04:15 PM) [snapback]233472[/snapback]</div>
    Girl, did you ever. But, I said I would behave myself for a change, so I'm just going to leave this one hanging...

13. Schmika

Schmika New Member

Well, as soon as this club is official, I will file the lawsuit to force 1) that men can be admitted since is is gender discrimination, and 2) other color Prii be accepted to avoid color discrimination.

Hey, men get reamed for forming all male clubs, tit for tat I say (OMG, did I just say that)

14. Godiva

Godiva AmeriKan Citizen

Vehicle:
    2005 Prius
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(hyo silver @ Apr 1 2006, 01:45 PM) [snapback]233442[/snapback]</div>
    I think we should have a secondary club for Black Dogs in Cool Prii.

(Kiss from Ramses to Sasha.)

15. HokieHybrid

HokieHybrid New Member

Vehicle:
    2006 Prius
    Ooh Ooh don't forget me!!

I have to leave my baby alone for almost an entire week! But I think I'll be able to handle it...considering I'll be in JAMAICA!!!!!!

Who says Spring Break has to end when you graduate college? I need it just as much 2 years later.

16. RichBoy

RichBoy New Member

my 20 year old Vietnamese girlfreind drives a 2006 black Prius pkg # 8 with gray leather..its cool...and she looks cool in it !

17. hyo silver

hyo silver Awaaaaay

Vehicle:
    2004 Prius
    Model:
    N/A
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Schmika @ Apr 1 2006, 08:42 PM) [snapback]233580[/snapback]</div>
    Nope, I'm not gonna go there. :)

18. hdrygas

hdrygas New Member

Vehicle:
    2004 Prius
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Godiva @ Apr 1 2006, 06:22 PM) [snapback]233594[/snapback]</div>
    Amen or Awomen. Sasha is ready she will send out a message on the nightly howl it will be all over the US by tomorrow night! Sasha is a cool chick! Not to take anything from other cool chicks. She is willful, powerful, and Bad. Bad girls never worry, Bad girls never get the Blues!

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Godiva @ Apr 1 2006, 06:22 PM) [snapback]233594[/snapback]</div>
    Amen or Awomen. Sasha is ready she will send out a message on the nightly howl it will be all over the US by tomorrow night! Sasha is a cool chick! Not to take anything from other cool chicks. She is willful, powerful, and Bad. Bad girls never worry, Bad girls never get the Blues!

19. Linny

Linny New Member

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Schmika @ Apr 1 2006, 08:42 PM) [snapback]233580[/snapback]</div>
    Well you could sue, I guess OR you could have your own Cool Guys with Driftwood Pearl Prii Club. I'm just not sure you could be as cool.

20. sub3marathonman

sub3marathonman Active Member

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(priusguy04 @ Mar 31 2006, 08:49 PM) [snapback]233183[/snapback]</div>
    Yes, please keep it clean. My wife said she'd leave me if she caught me looking at dirty Prius pictures again!!! :unsure: