1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Corolla Side Window Visors on G1 Prius, it fits!

Discussion in 'Generation 1 Prius Discussion' started by mlibanio, Mar 31, 2011.

1. mlibanio

mlibanio Member

Vehicle:
    2002 Prius
    Model:
    I
    Hi everyone, just wanted to show you visual proof that you can safely get 2003-2006 Corolla side window visors, and they work very well. The front one's are a tiny bit short, but of little consequence as even at speeds up to 130 km/h, it works awesome. It was raining when I took these pictures and they are very impressive. So if you can get your hands on a set, great!

However, I just came back from an awesome trip in Vietnam and Cambodia (I am Portuguese, wife is Vietnamese), and I bought these visors there for a ridiculous $8.00!!!! All four of them!!! The dealer was charging a crazy $40! And the attendant at the Toyota dealer told me to go buy it directly from their supplier. I was dumbfounded at how cheap it was. He was also helpful and told me that the Corolla doors are virtually the same as the G1 Prius, and he is right. The back one's are litterally exactly the same and fit perfectly. So have a look, and feel free to ask questions.

Attached Files:

mroberds likes this.
  2. hpdtoyotatrd

hpdtoyotatrd New Member

Vehicle:
    2001 Prius
    Model:
    N/A
    do u still have the 2001-2003 prius and since u said it was short then how did u fix that problem. more picture please if u can