1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

cover for removed rear head rests

Discussion in 'Prius c Accessories and Modifications' started by Jallen013, May 5, 2012.

1. Jallen013

Jallen013 New Member

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius c
    Model:
    Three
    i removed the rear head rests from my C. i really like the increased visibility but do not like the unfinished look. anyone know of some type of cover for the post holes? maybe has anyone modified an OEM center head rest so it will fit on the sides?

2. John337

John337 Junior Member

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius c
    Model:
    Two
    Have you considered using black plastic hole plugs to cover the holes? Au-ve-co Products is one company that makes automotive specialty fasteners in all shapes and sizes. They might have something that would press into the hole and leave a decorative cap exposed. Attached is a page from their catalog showing what they look like.

Attached Files:

1 person likes this.
  3. vindicator

vindicator Junior Member

Vehicle:
    2004 Prius
    Model:
    Two
    The center headresst will not fit in the other positions, the spacing on the supports is quite different. My Gen II rear head rests fit nicely, but the color is off. Need a new cover.

4. Prismart

Prismart Junior Member

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius c
    Model:
    Two
    I am scheduled to take delivery of my silver C2 on Aug 6.

So..... i have been a "Lurker" here from July 10th.

Headrests........ My reason for posting, I saw on the web a photo of a C in Australia. The rear seat headrests (all three) were identical. The two on the 60/40 sections perfectly matched the center one.

Overall, the shot of that backseat made the US version appear to have two warts.

The "Discount Tire Store" in Eugene, OR located and retrieved 1 of the last two sets of Michelin E3 175/65/15 tires in the US