1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Creepy, entitled guy follows and confronts me 2 miles down the road

Discussion in 'Fred's House of Pancakes' started by Chuck., Sep 21, 2016.

1. Chuck.

Chuck. Former Honda Enzyte Driver

Vehicle:
    2007 Prius
    Model:
    II
    Lots of aggressive and thoughtless drivers during evening rush hour in North Dallas.

I was at a six-lane intersection in the left turn only lane. A guy belatedly drives from the NW quadrant of the intersection across three lanes to but in front of me.....if it were me, I'd drive back 200 yards then come back to get in the left turn lane and avoid the traffic - not 15 yards from the intersection. It definitely seemed entitled so I gave him the high beams. Drivers do a lot worse in this neighborhood, so what he did next he's probably done several times.

He slowed down a couple of times hoping I'd pass him - came to a complete stop at least once - he did too.Keep in mind this is a six lane road during rush hour. :rolleyes: Finally arrived at a friend's apartment complex and thought I'd shaken him off - wrong...he parked by me to talk two miles later.

He started saying he was on the way to church and said he'd be praying for me - I blurted they teach about not being self-righteous. ;) Threatened to call 911, he called my bluff but maybe I should have called. Three times when he asked I told him you don't cut across the street three lanes to the left turn lane but like typical flamewars ignored anything I said UNLESS I got on my knees and said he had the right to cut in front of dozens of drivers - I was absolutely wrong. Seriously should have got his licence number. Told him to stop trolling and he eventually left.

At my friend's place, we parked the car 1/4 mile at a shopping center so he wouldn't find it - can't rule it out given his behavior.

Yeah, I did lose my cool but this guy definitely had a chip on his shoulder and must have done this several times. So now I'm thinking about having a camera, pen and pad for the next creep.

2. Eastside

Eastside Member

Vehicle:
    2005 Prius
    Next time a creep follows you, drive to the nearest police station.