1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Cruising Range?

Discussion in 'Prius c Fuel Economy' started by PriusofDoom, Mar 26, 2012.

1. yogipaolo

yogipaolo Junior Member

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius c
    Model:
    Two
    [​IMG]

This is what I got for my first fuel-up and used about 8.5 gallons. I'm extremely happy with this and would like to see my numbers rise.

2. kbr0125

kbr0125 Junior Member

Vehicle:
    Other Non-Hybrid
    Model:
    N/A
    This is a Lie, i have tried going past clicks many tims and different gas stations with my car. I have had gas flow out of my tank and onto my shows and ground 4 times. So i dont try to put more than my car will take, last time i did this was before deployment so i can ensure my car would have a full tank when my wife starts it up once a week and it will last. I know old gas is bad, but rather have it ran once a week than not ran for 9 months.

3. HaveNoCents

HaveNoCents Conservative Tree Hugger

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius v wagon
    Model:
    Five
    Sorry but it is not a lie. If the automatic shutoff works on the first click then it will continue to work on all clicks. It either works or it doesn't. There is no way it can work on the first click, and not on subsequent clicks unless you are pulling the nozzle out as you continue to fill.

---
    I am here: http://tapatalk.com/map.php?nvvqit

4. rlalford

rlalford Junior Member

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius c
    Model:
    Two
    My Prius c achieved 543 mi on the last tank; I filled up (4.23.12) with 9.514 gal.(with 2nd squeeze)! Happy Camper!

5. managerman

managerman Prius v Nerd

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius v wagon
    Model:
    Three
    Hmmmm....
    I thought the C tank was only 9.5 Gallons....?? I guess it is a little larger...or that was the extra from the neck...since I assume you were not totally out of gas....or maybe you were seconds away from running out....Interesting..

-M

6. SquallLHeart

SquallLHeart The Techie Guy

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius c
    Model:
    Two
    yea.. the tank is 9.5... putting more than that on a fill-up... goodness gracious.. you totally topped that tank off.

along with almost running out of gas completely... or perhaps you did and you were barely scraping by in EV... do not know.. but that can't be good for the fuel pump

7. vinnie97

vinnie97 Whatever Works

Vehicle:
    2018 Tesla Model 3
    Model:
    N/A
    :eek: Yikes, and I thought I was cutting it close with 9.33 gallons on a fillup. Definite fume-running happening above.