1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

CUSTOM DASH COVER QUESTION - HEADS UP DISPLAY?

Discussion in 'Gen 3 Prius Accessories and Modifications' started by 8404HMC, Sep 8, 2017.

1. 8404HMC

8404HMC Junior Member

Vehicle:
    2014 Prius
    Model:
    IV
    I feel like a NOOB asking this question... especially after my third Prius. :confused:
    I am looking at getting a DASHMAT Dash Cover. I entered year, make, model, sub-model, and then it is asking for a option: with heads-up or with-out heads up.
    NOOB Question is.... Do I have a heads up display? Is this the normal speedometer, gears gauges?
    Thanks in advance for answering this :confused: NOOB question.

2. WolfpackBill

WolfpackBill Senior Member

Vehicle:
    Other Electric Vehicle
    Model:
    N/A
    Does your 2014 have a solar sunroof? If not, then you don't have the Deluxe Solar Roof package which includes the head-up display. Easier way to find out is whether you have a set of buttons next to the kph/mph button and clock adjustment buttons. Or more obvious is do you have a box sitting at the instrument panel at the base of the windshield and it projects your speed and driving information on the windshield? If not, then you don't have it.

3. 8404HMC

8404HMC Junior Member

Vehicle:
    2014 Prius
    Model:
    IV
    WolfpackBIll, thanks for the response! :)
    OK no solar sunroof, and no windshield projection device, and nothing projecting on the on the windshield. OK... no heads up display it is
    LOL, As a pilot, you think I would have figured out "heads-up display" and "windshield" :confused: The whole Prius car thing and no wings threw me off!! :ROFLMAO:

4. Starbrand

Starbrand Senior Member

Vehicle:
    2015 Prius
    Model:
    Two
    You gotta get a wing then :D
    20170903_160240.jpg

5. 8404HMC

8404HMC Junior Member

Vehicle:
    2014 Prius