1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Custom tail light fins

Discussion in 'Gen 2 Prius Accessories & Modifications' started by Arroyo, Jun 3, 2007.

1. Starbug

Starbug New Member

Vehicle:
    2007 Prius
    OMG, LOL that is awesome. I think it turned out better than my Prius GT joke pic I made a couple years ago (Prius + Mustang parts photoshopped into one...see my "I finally got a Prius! WOO!!" thread if you wanna see it).

I'd love to get those taillights off that Kenstyle Prius, though. That would look hot on my black prius! And I want those rims.

As for those asking how to get the trunk open, the spoiler is split at the ends above the trunk's seam to allow the trunk to open.

2. aeronaut

aeronaut New Member

I think it looks really awesome, but wouldn't get it for my car if it were free. As was already said, the drag coefficient of 0.26 is pretty amazing, and I don't want to mess with that. I'm sure that all of these mods make it a little worse, which eats up a little more gas every mile.

But the whole point of this stuff is to let people personalize their cars - do with them what they want. I won't argue with someone who wants their Prius to look phat (or sick, or whatever the current slang is in the auto world now.)

Regards,

3. Tech_Guy

Tech_Guy Class Clown

Silicon Valley, CA --- Land of Fruits & Nuts
    Vehicle:
    2011 Prius
    Model:
    Two
    I really didn't like it at first. But after 7 or 8 beers, it started to look pretty good. Come to think of it, just about anything that moves looks good after a few beers....

Keith :unsure:

4. forrest_fire1

forrest_fire1 Junior Member

Vehicle:
    2011 Prius
    Model:
    V
    Someone obviously got a free car from daddy.

I like the speaker idea though.

How much $$$$$$$$$$ for the fin?

Peace out.

5. Pinto Girl

Pinto Girl New Member

Vehicle:
    Other Non-Hybrid
    Model:
    N/A
    Well, the Kenstyle Prius is a bit overdone for my taste, but it does look better than this one (done by George Barris)...

[attachmentid=9480]

[attachmentid=9481]

OMG, it's the Jimmy Durante edition!
    [laughing]

Attached Files: