1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Damn headlights

Discussion in 'Gen 2 Prius Accessories & Modifications' started by Marshall Mason, Sep 23, 2021.

1. Marshall Mason

Marshall Mason New Member

Vehicle:
    2005 Prius
    Model:
    Plug-in Base
    I recently got a 2005 Prius and the driver headlight was smashed, the guy already bought a new assembly but he bought the assembly for the halogen setup instead of the HID that the car came with stock. Now I have an issue of not being able to connect my high beams, I can set the low beams with ease, but no where to plug in the high beams. Would I be able to splice the high beams into the low beams or does the entire assembly HAVE to be replaced..... AGAIN

2. Another

Another Senior Member

Vehicle:
    2007 Prius
    Model:
    Touring
    Replacing HIDs is a common request. I’ve not seen anything in PC that helps much. A lot of wiring mods and kludges. Would really like to see an easy LED replacement kit to get rid of ballasts and repair prone HID bulbs. Not sure why there isn’t any aftermarket kit given the number of HID Prius’s out there and apparent widespread general displeasure with their maintenance requirements.