1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Daniel's Psychotic Hot-Line Prediction Thread

Discussion in 'Fred's House of Pancakes' started by daniel, Mar 1, 2010.

1. jayman

jayman Senior Member

Vehicle:
    2004 Prius
    I am once again starting the Emergency Fund To Get Daniel Laid. Am throwing in $50

I have a mental image of an Appaloosa, no saddle, me, her .... excuse me, I will be busy doing something for the next 10 minutes

<sigh> as I tried to VERY patiently explain to you, March is IMPOSSIBLE. Work is far too busy, and I will be attending several conferences and symposia

Let's try for April, ok?

Look, as I've tried to tell you MANY times, the answer is 42! Ok?!

Just deal with it already ..... grumble grumble snort

2. daniel

daniel Cat Lovers Against the Bomb

Vehicle:
    2004 Prius
    That question does not require a psychic to answer!

And well you should indeed put a frowning emoticon after "hamburgers," considering the environmental disaster caused by modern beef farming.

Your question is: "what is my question, and the answer to that question?" And the answer to it is: Your question is: "what is my question, and the answer to that question?" And the answer to it is: ... [extend infinite regression]

But what you really wanted to know is:

"When will the men in white coats come for this looney and lock him away?" And the answer is: "What makes you think I'm not writing this from the looney bin already?"

That's a medical question, not a question for a psychic. Maybe Evan can answer it.

Yes. (Not all of Prius Chat, just the FHOP forum portion of it.)

The show will rise in the ratings until 87% of the total TV audience is watching it. However, that will be exactly 3,729 people nation-wide as people just stop watching TV and the networks die a well-deserved death for lack of advertising revenue.

3. SSimon

SSimon Active Member

Vehicle:
    2006 Prius
    I am shocked you have turned psychotic. Did your psychic ability provide you with fair warning?

4. PriusLewis

PriusLewis Management Scientist

Vehicle:
    Other Non-Hybrid
    Model:
    N/A
    Hey, that's my gig! (see Rants thread)

Are you the guy down the hall in 311 who shouts "I know what you're thinking!" all night?

5. dogfriend

dogfriend Human - Animal Hybrid

Vehicle:
    2007 Prius

There is no exclusive claim to crazy on PriusChat. :madgrin:

6. eagle33199

eagle33199 Platinum Member

Vehicle:
    2015 Prius v wagon
    Model:
    Two
    That depends... are you coming to my birthday party? :p

7. mad-dog-one

mad-dog-one Prius Enthusiast

Vehicle:
    2017 Prius Prime
    Model:
    ----USA----
    I think this psychic ability may be contagious. I was about to provide responses to the appaloosa remark and to Octavia’s psychic request, but I peeked into the future and decided to remain silent on both of these topics.

8. daniel

Vehicle:
    2004 Prius
    I've always been nuts. Ask the shrink I went to from the time I was ten until I went away to boarding school. It's the psychic ability I didn't know about until I picked the winner in the Olympic hockey game. I knew then that I was psychic because there's no other possible explanation for how I could have known the winner before the game even happened.

Zip it, neighbor. That's not me. That's Fred. The one who thinks he's Nostradamus.

1 person likes this.
  9. PriusLewis

Vehicle:
    Other Non-Hybrid
    Model:
    N/A
    Daniel already knew you were going to say that...

[Daniel, this is without a doubt the best thread on PriusChat, ever! Oh, right, you already knew that, too!]

1 person likes this.
  10. Trebuchet

Trebuchet Senior Member

Vehicle:
    Other Hybrid
    That one should be easy for Daniel. LOL! Bible humor . . .

11. mad-dog-one

mad-dog-one Prius Enthusiast

Vehicle:
    2017 Prius Prime
    Model:
    ----USA----
    That's precisely what I meant. I knew that you knew that he would already know what I was going to say, so there was no longer any need to say it. For the sake of efficiency, Daniel already knows that I will dispense with this pointless typing, given that we both already know what the other may or may not say and therefore need not mention.

I feel much better now, knowing the source of the disturbing voices and disgusting images that have surrounded me since my psychic awakening. Regardless of your psychic powers, Daniel, you should never treat those tiny kittens in that manner again and really must avoid those fantasies that will only cause problems in your future.

12. moxiequz

moxiequz Weirdo Social Outcast

Vehicle:
    2007 Prius
    Where did I put that receipt I'm looking for?

If that question isn't worthy of your psychic attention then how about this one:

What are next week's winning lotto numbers (for the CA state lottery). Please don't lie and keep them for yourself. I really want to win and I've been extra good this year! Honest.

13. daniel

Vehicle:
    2004 Prius
    Oh, but they like having their ears scratched!

It's in the library book (As I Lay Dying, William Faulkner) that you returned last Wednesday. Yesterday it was borrowed by a little old lady who will forget she has it after it falls down into the crack between the headboard and the mattress. In seven years to the day from today she will be hit by a bus. She'll survive, but her children will move her into a nursing home and sell her furniture. The bed will be shipped to Bangladesh in a Red Cross aid package after a flood there, and the book will be found by a Sufi imam who will interpret the receipt as a revelation from Allah and declare you to be The Prophet Muhammad miraculously restored to the living. He will make a haj, not to Mecca, but to the Bay Area to worship you and will return the receipt to you. Being declared the prophet of the Muslim faith will result in your being put on the no-fly list by Homeland Security, but you'll have so many young attractive men and women throwing themselves at your feet, and so many Saudi oil sheiks sending you money, that you won't care. Sadly, it won't last: A week after his arrival in the bay Area, the imam will be hit by a bus, and he will be succeeded by an imam who can read English, and your receipt will be recognized for what it is and all your worshipers will go home. The checks from all those Saudi oil sheiks will bounce. It will take three years for Homeland Security to finally take your name off the no-fly list. A bookkeeping error at the bank will leave you will $1,000 more than you had before the checks were deposited. If you keep your mouth shut about it you'll be able to keep the money and nobody will ever find out. Even the IRS won't know about it if you don't declare it on your tax return.

[Top that, all you fake psychics!]

Doesn't really matter how good you've been. Giving out winning lottery numbers would have political repercussions and therefore violate the terms I laid out in Post #1. Sorry.

14. octavia

octavia Active Member

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    III
    He's not looking for money-sex. He's looking for love-sex. They are different.

As everyone keeps reminding me, there's more than one nice guy on PC. ;)

Party!?! Whenz the party!?

LOVE IT!!!!!!! :pound:

Nice and crazy... all very nice and crazy...

15. dogfriend

dogfriend Human - Animal Hybrid

Vehicle:
    2007 Prius
    Disturbed, yet relatively harmless. :madgrin:

16. qbee42

qbee42 My other car is a boat

Vehicle:
    2006 Prius
    Money-sex is an expense. Love-sex is overhead.

Tom

17. octavia

octavia Active Member

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    III
    :pound:

Dear super psychotic fortune teller,

Am I ever going to stop procrastinating and write my term papers?

18. PriusLewis

Vehicle:
    Other Non-Hybrid
    Model:
    N/A
    Daniel, re: your response to moxiequz:

:hail: DANIEL THE GREAT!

19. Rae Vynn

Rae Vynn Artist In Residence

Vehicle:
    2007 Prius
    Model:
    Two
    Daniel, do not think you can get away with declaring yourself the only psychic on here...

.... you KNOW better than that!

Octavia, if you want to meet a nice guy, you should think about heading over to Spokane... I know a nice guy that's eager to treat a lady right... ;)

20. qbee42

qbee42 My other car is a boat

Vehicle:
    2006 Prius
    Or if she wants to suffer miserably at the hands of a married man she can come to Michigan.

Tom