1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

dash cam

Discussion in 'Gen 2 Prius Accessories & Modifications' started by red07gen2, Nov 16, 2015.

1. red07gen2

red07gen2 Junior Member

Vehicle:
    2007 Prius
    Model:
    Touring
    get yourself a dash cam mine is a rearview mirror with a HD camera in it records everything front when i turn the car on till i turn the car off ....has been a help when someone claimed i sped up to not let then over vs then cutting me off ....i have also used it to send a copy of how a big rig was dangerously driving down the interstate.... sent a copy of it to the e-mail i got when i called about reckless driving on his part .....bottom line is if you are in front of my prius ...your on camera

just get you one of these

2. JimboPalmer

JimboPalmer Tsar of all the Rushers

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius v wagon
    Model:
    Three
    You revived an 8 year old thread to offer a solution unavailable 8 years ago?

3. silvergenII

silvergenII Junior Member

Vehicle:
    2007 Prius
    Model:
    Five
    I was on the interstate the other night , right lane running the speed limit. I had a 24' straight truck try and 'push' me. Me too. The beer will be in his room today I out waited him until traffic cleared and he got by me.
    I'm sure I was getting comments from him, but as an ex trucker I'm immune to that sort of thing. Thankfully my commute is all two lane , off hours so I don't have to deal with these idiots .

#3 silvergenII, Nov 16, 2015
    Last edited: Nov 16, 2015
  4. edthefox5

edthefox5 Senior Member

Vehicle:
    2007 Prius
    Model:
    Two
  5. bisco

bisco cookie crumbler

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius Plug-in
    Model:
    Plug-in Base
    the beer will be in his room today. need i say more?

6. Lucifer

Lucifer Senior Member

Vehicle:
    2017 Prius Prime
    Model:
    Plug-in Advanced
    Should be included with all new cars, won't be long.
    Weird comments so far:)

Was in Fl last week, rode my bicycle up 1 from Tequesta and down Jupiter Island each day, going up 1 has always been a pain, I can actually hear the cars going by either moving away from me or toward me, had a few miss me by less than a foot, there's a bike lane and they were in it behind me and left it as they passed me, thinking about a camera, over the years it's been the same four or five drivers, it scares me to think about how many bicycles have been hit by these idiots.

7. silvergenII

silvergenII Junior Member

Vehicle:
    2007 Prius
    Model:
    Five
    Lol... Damned autocorrect... You got me...