1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Dash display in 2015, seems like some models have older dash

Discussion in 'Prius v Main Forum' started by WX4GPS, Oct 18, 2016.

Tags:
  1. WX4GPS

WX4GPS Junior Member

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius c
    Model:
    Two
    I was wondering if anyone was in a market for a Prius V and was holding off to get a 2015 model due to the better crash ratings, but I actually liked the dash in the 2014 models more then what i saw advertised on Toyotas side for 2015 and newer, however as I look at used Prius V on cars.com, I am seeing a tone of 2015 with the older dashboard where the mpg and odometer/trip are the 7 segment displays with the clock just above, and I actually like this display more, but I cannot figure out why I am seeing these in 2015 models. What trim is it on, I would like to get the new Walnut 2015 with the older dash board, it seems like at this point is it possible to come across but I am not sure why there is a mix of different dashboards for this model year, and how I can now I am looking at the right trim to get it. Thanks for any help why this is.

2. rjparker

rjparker Tu Humilde Sirviente

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius v wagon
    Model:
    Three
    Probably seeing some stock pictures of dashes on cars.com that aren't really from the car for sale. Easiest thing is to do some in person shopping at a dealer's used car lot and find the truth of the matter.