1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Dashboard problems and Los Angeles referrals

Discussion in 'Gen 2 Prius Care, Maintenance and Troubleshooting' started by Hamdi, Feb 16, 2021.

1. Hamdi

Hamdi New Member

Vehicle:
    2008 Prius
    Model:
    N/A
    Hi everyone,

I have the same problems reported by many others with little to no dashboard lights and sporadic on/off with those lights. It seems like 30% of the time I can see the speedometer, fuel gage, odometer etc. The center display where a navigation and heat/AC has only illuminated twice over the several months while I’ve owned the car.

I’ve called a few local places here in LA but the estimates for repair have been more than I paid for the car. Does anyone have any referrals in the Los Angeles area for affordable repair places? From my research it seems like a straight forward fix but I’ve been unable to locate anyone for this. Thanks in advance!

2. JC91006

JC91006 Senior Member

Vehicle:
    2008 Prius
    Model:
    II
    There's a shop in Rosemead CA, which is about 30 minutes from you. They can probably fix it for a very fair price. Call John there and he'll quote you a good price. Tell him your combination meter is out and needs fixing.

The shop is called Armstrong Auto Service

SFO likes this.