1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Dealer Advertising/Marketing Fee???

Discussion in 'Gen 3 Prius Main Forum' started by greenbirder, May 13, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Paradox

Paradox Prius Enthusiast / Moderator
    Staff Member

Vehicle:
    2014 Prius v wagon
    Model:
    Five

I sure hope no one talks about the quoted price of the car and messes up a program like this in the future. I for one would appreciate if they do this again say when the EV's come to market. It's unfortunately a fee that got tacked on but imo the deal was still a good one and we got to get the car we wanted (if the order was accepted) w/o having to either wait or look around to find it.

2. HTMLSpinnr

HTMLSpinnr Super Moderator
    Staff Member

Vehicle:
    2018 Tesla Model 3
    Model:
    N/A
    Agreed - Priority folks - pricing must remain private. Thx!

1 person likes this.
  3. Prius Team

Prius Team Toyota Marketing USA

Vehicle:
    2008 Prius
    Good discussion. Not one I would have liked to hit the forums since as it's been stated, as Priority program buyers, you saw a very non-traditional pricing approach and were encouraged not to share pricing details, but what can we say now, right? We've shown some new cards to all of you, created mass confusion/frustration I'm sure, entertained you all to some degree and maybe now restored some idea of what these fees are all about (thanks all that tried to set the story straight in this thread).

Also, thanks to HTML and Paradox for trying to curb too much private info from making it onto the public forums and yes, Prius Team would also appreciate it if Prius Priority pricing topics like this didn't continue to be the topic of conversation.

Pricing is a very sensitive subject when TMS gets involved and therefore we would like to keep this program to the very exclusive private audience who it was offered to. If all goes smoothly, maybe we can do something similar in the future, and who knows, maybe you'll be part of the exclusive group next time.

Any questions, I am all ears through a private message.

Thanks for your understanding,
    Erica

4 people like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.