1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Dealer installed DVD Entertainment System

Discussion in 'Gen 2 Prius Main Forum' started by bandgeek, Apr 28, 2005.

1. LOLGuy

LOLGuy Member

Vehicle:
    2016 Prius
    Model:
    Four
    VERY NICE!!!

The leather looks great, too. Was it factory or aftermarket?

2. bigdaddy

bigdaddy Member

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(NickG\";p=\"102193)</div>
    OMFG! Is my car going to look like that! Too cool! Is that factory installed? Dealer installed? After market? Are the headphones wireless?

I have a Zaino kit sitting in my office. Your polish is excellent.

Damn! I can't wait until next week to get my car.......

Shit, just plain shit! I'm too excited to speak.. (type)

3. NickG

NickG New Member

The leather was installed at the dealer, but similar quality is available through CST (Classic Soft Trim).

The DVD system w/monitors was installed by Rock entertainment though, funilly enough, they also do the dealer installs. There are 3 sets of headphones which are wireless. I can listen to the radio/sat/cd while the passengers in the back can listen to the DVD through the headphones. I can also listen to the DVD via the radio as well.

The Sirius was installed by the dealer using the part numbers that I found on these boards. That presented the most problems becasue the dealer was unaware that the Sirius unit was compatible with the Prius but they printed out the threads from Priuschat.com and presto!

Wax job courtesy of my local detailers. Whenever I get a new vehicle I always have a base wax and two to three coats of wax on top of that put on to protect the integrity of the paint.

All in all with leather etc. I'm in a little over 3k in upgrades. The front window extra tint will go in on Thursday.

Nick

4. IALTMANN

IALTMANN New Member

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(bandgeek\";p=\"102143)</div>
    Good move., you can find something a lot cheaper and just as good especially when it is just for the back seats... I use one for front ..listen to it when driving and the right seat gets to watch, if I want to see the movie, I make her drive !!

5. bigdaddy

bigdaddy Member

Here are shots of the Southeast Toyota Port installed DVD System in case you are interested or anyone is looking to purchase this system.

Basic specs as delivered: Dual Headrest DVD (2 players, two monitors). Top loading DVD, the DVD slides down into the player. Plays DVD, CD, CD-R, DV-R, MP-3. Infrared wireless headsets. Remote controls. On-screen control. Adjustable monotors (Up-down only, not side to side). Each system can display what is playing on the other system. A/V inputs on the front for other attachments (e.g., them joystick games). Also on the front are a few control buttons and earphone jack if you need wired access. 7 inch screen. First player broadcasts over 87.9 FM, so driver can monitor, have not figured out frequency of second player. Covers included to hide the systems. Went next door to neighbors house and this seems to be the exact same player that comes with the Lexus models.

The physical system says Invision, the manual says INHRDVD1000.

6. bigdaddy

bigdaddy Member

two more shots

7. IALTMANN

IALTMANN New Member

Pretty, Pretty and the precious one too