1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Dealer Service Recommendation Request

Discussion in 'Local Prius Club Main Forum' started by hammermill, Jun 28, 2008.

1. hammermill

hammermill Junior Member

Vehicle:
    2007 Prius
    The adventure that is the summer road trip will soon commence. Consequently, by the middle of July I expect to be in Chicago (for the first time) where I wish to treat the Prius to a mid-trip oil change. Locally, the irrational apprehension exhibited by non-Toyota service personnel in the greater San Diego area when it comes to the Prius has led me to find a service department I can trust to follow my instructions: "underfill" with three quarts of oil which I supply. I'm hoping one of our fine Chicagoland PriusChat members will direct me to a dealer service department capable of accommodating my requests without objection and accomplishing the task with a minimum of hassle. My primary aim is to ensure this small chore not balloon into a nuisance when I am least equipped to deal with one. Any recommendations based on personal experience or community consensus are greatly appreciated!