1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Dealer Wrecked My 2010 Prius

Discussion in 'Gen 3 Prius Main Forum' started by gofast, Jun 19, 2009.

1. 2010Priusguy

2010Priusguy 2010 Prius guy

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    V
    I counted 18 new 2010 Priuses at one dealership in the Atlanta area. If push comes to shove, get a refund on the deposit and get a one way ticket to another dealer with a good selection of cars and is willing to make a deal. Sorry about your misfortune.

2. derkraut

derkraut Member

Vehicle:
    2006 Prius
    Model:
    II
    You got that right. I would ask to see the wrecked car, and check the SN. The dealer seems to be insulting your intelligence if he doesn't agree to that.:mad:

3. HelpSaveMotherEarth

HelpSaveMotherEarth New Member

Model:
    IV
    wow...i ordered the prius white iv with solar roof i was the firs on the list...i went to a toyota dealer in the middle of no where... so i signed up and the ohter day i get a call saying its in and i go in today for my appointment to pick it up and some other sales men just got done selling mine to some other person...=( i was so mad...but then they made me happy..there refunding my fee to hold a prius and they took a thousand off...and gave me all my accessories that i added for free...so im still a little mad cause i got to wait a month now...so yea...

4. PriusRos

PriusRos A Fairly Senior Member - 2016 Prius Owner

Vehicle:
    2016 Prius
    Model:
    Four
    That was pretty rude of them to sell your car to someone else :heh:! It must be so frustrating to have to wait again but it sounds like you got a bit of a financial break out of it at least. What accessories did you order that you're now getting for free?