1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

dealers in LA?Looking for prius #2 price quotes?

Discussion in 'Dealers & Pricing' started by usc_guy, May 11, 2008.

1. usc_guy

usc_guy New Member

Vehicle:
    Other Non-Hybrid
    Hi
    I am planning to buy #2 from LA by the end of the week.Can anyone suggest me good dealers near LA?Also any deals will be greatly appreciated..
    Secondly I am graduating this week..can i expect a graduation rebate??
    Finalyy I have been reading that there has been a waiting list for prius?Does anyone have any first hand experience?

Thanks a lot in advance..

2. tbsb2

tbsb2 New Member

Vehicle:
    2005 Prius
    I bought a Package 6 from Daly City. Ask for Wil Cho- It was the best car buying experience I have ever had. I live in LA and just as I was going to purchase a Package 5 the Santa Monica dealership raised the price to $27,000 . I contacted dealers up North thru Edmunds and Wil from City Toyota in Daly City offerred me a Package 6 for $25,500 ($100 over invoice on May6th). Plus they gave me a 4.59% interest rate. It cost me $70 to fly into Oakland and 1 TANK OF GAS to drive home..I saved $2500 by doing a little research.....My drive home to LA was very sweet thanks to Wil Cho 415-812-2080.
    DON'T FORGET TO TELL HIM TOM from Sherman Oaks referred you.I just want him to know how appreciative I am for Giving me a great deal, He even picked me up at the Bart station.
    email address is [email protected]

3. AMG

AMG New Member

Vehicle:
    2008 Prius
    buying up north is the way to go, I got my back in April from Concord Toyota, Mag grey touring #6 for 25700, sales guy picked me up directly from Oakloand Airport,

I was in & out of the dealer within 45 min.