1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Debadging and/or painting badges texture black

Discussion in 'Prius v Accessories and Modifications' started by DaveShep, Mar 21, 2012.

1. DaveShep

DaveShep Junior Member

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius v wagon
    Model:
    Three
    Hey everyone...hopefully I'm not repeating a thread but I couldn't find something in our forums.

Today I removed the front Toyota logo/badge and painting it texture flat black. Not sure if I'm completely sold on it yet, maybe I'll put a gloss or clear coat over it. What do you all think?

So, when I find what I like, I wanna paint the plastic chrome grill pieces, rear Toyota logo/badge and possibly all the other badges. I really wanted to debadge the others but it appears there are located/mounting holes behind the badges.

Does anyone know how to remove the front grill pieces and the rear logo? The grill pieces look like they snap in but I was having trouble removing them and I don't want to break anything. Then I removed the 4 mounting screws for the rear panel but it looks like there is something else securing the back panel.

Any help and/or comments would be great. Thanks!!

Attached Files:

2. macmaster05

macmaster05 Senor Member

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    Two
  3. DaveShep

DaveShep Junior Member

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius v wagon
    Model: