1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Decals

Discussion in 'Newbie Forum' started by Eunurse, Aug 10, 2008.

1. Eunurse

Eunurse New Member

Vehicle:
    2008 Prius
    Good morning all. I checked a few of the other threads and posted to an old old one but thought I'd ask in this new thread. How does one apply the priuschat.com decal? I received mine but can't find the little piece of paper that said how to do it. I know this isn't rocker science especially in the big scheme of things having to do with the prius but I'd like to get it placed and let the rest of the community check out this great site.

2. Eunurse

Eunurse New Member

Vehicle:
    2008 Prius
    I got it, no need for any input.
    Thanks

3. priuschatshe

priuschatshe New Member

Vehicle:
    2008 Prius
    :rolleyes:
    I to am a new 2008 owner, and also did not get the paper with directions for how to apply the decal. Can you or anyone else out there let me know how to do this?

4. Eunurse

Eunurse New Member

Vehicle:
    2008 Prius
    Priuschatshe
    I peeled off the shiney side and lined it up and stuck it on. I left it on over night as I wasn't sure what to do but figured it out when I dug way back to the days of decals on models. Anyway, that dates me so I will go on. The next morning I took a wet rag and blotted the paper left behind and dabbed it on and pulled it off. There may be a more offical approach to the application process but thats how I did it and now I am a moving advertisement. I also ordered one of the black bumper protectors and like the look and the function. No golf spike marks on the bumper.
    Good Luck
    Eunurse