1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Demi Moore’s Prius Present

Discussion in 'Prius, Hybrid, EV and Alt-Fuel News' started by Bruno_S, Nov 13, 2009.

1. The Electric Me

The Electric Me Go Speed Go!

Vehicle:
    Other Non-Hybrid
    Model:
    N/A
    A Prius Proposal?

Demi Moore: Pleased to meet you Mr. Otsuka.

Chief Engineer Otsuka: (slight bow) GI. Jane...very good. Big heart, like Godzilla!

Demi Moore/Kutcher: (both looked slightly taken aback, puzzled)

Demi Moore: Yes....uh..You must be very happy with commercial success of the redesigned 2010 Prius. Being charged with redesigning a car of The Prius's uniqueness and popularity must of been challenging.

Chief Engineer Otsuka: Yes, very, very challenging. But, I have a team. Team not just me. Group, You know, partners..like Charlies Angels.

Ashton Kutcher: Excuse me, Mr. Otsuka, Demi, I need to go talk to the sales manager about removing the floormats. Plus, I was promised free undercoating...
    (Ashton quickly darts away in the direction of the Coffee Bar)

Chief Engineer Otsuka: Demi Moore, I am a big fan. I cry watching St. Elmo's Fire. Favorite movie when I was going to Tech School in Nagasaki. You were so much better than that other girl with the big head.

Demi Moore: Yes, well you have been a fan then....I heard that the hybrid powertrain in the new 2010 has been 90% redesigned. Could you share some details of exactly how it has been changed?

Chief Engineer Otsuka: Yes, yes...new lighter components...more efficient electric motors...other top secret stuff....I would tell you but....(Voice Raises Considerably) YOU CAN"T HANDLE THE TRUTH!

Demi Moore: Well....I'm a big fan of The Prius. Ashton asked me what I wanted for my Birthday, and I told him a boyfriend who can remember the 80's or a 2010 Toyota Prius...and well, next thing I know we are heading to the dealership.

Chief Engineer Otsuka: I'm sure you will look beautiful in it. Try power mode, 0-60 in under 9 seconds...good for avoiding unwanted photographers. Obssesed fans. Listen, here is my card. Uh...you have any problems with The Prius, squeaky dash, grabbing brakes in reverse...loose rearview window mirror, or just trouble with the navigation system...you give me a call. No need to waste time at dealership, I'll come out and take a look myself. You know I am the CHIEF engineer, I think I can get a few squeaks out of a dash. I've got some ideas about how to get the cargo net in the back too....

Demi Moore: Well thank you Mr. Otsuka, that's really taking customer service to a higher level.

Chief Engineer Otsuka: No problem for you. Like I said, I am a big fan. I would do anything to help you reduce your carbon footprint or increase you carbon footprint...it's up to you.

(Ashton Kutcher returns holding a single Grande Mocha he has a slight foam mustache)

Ashton Kutcher: Well it's all prepped and ready to gooo! Plus, my apology Mr. Otsuka but I've got this "punking" thing I've got to do this afternoon.

Chief Engineer Otsuka: (puts his arm around Kutchers Shoulder and they both slowly walk away) You know, as Chief Engineer, and with the success of The Prius, I am a very wealthy man.

Ashton Kutcher: Well I can imagine it's been a good year for you...Cash for Clunkers and all. (slurps a big gulp of his Mocha)

Chief Engineer Otsuka: So I have to ask. Do you think there are limits to what money can buy?

Ashton Kutcher: Not many.

Demi Moore: (Catchs up, Comes up Behind them)

Chief Engineer Otsuka: Suppose I were to offer you 1 Million Dollars for a night with your girlfriend?

Ashton Kutcher: (Chokes on his Mocha)

Demi Moore: (Looks Shocked)

Chief Engineer Otsuka: Just kidding! You know the Yen is doing very well against the dollar... just joking....I would never make such an indecent proposal.

Demi Moore: Well O.KAY. Gotta go celebrate my birthday. It's been nice to meet you. Looks like they are pulling the Prius around. Yep...there she is....

Chief Engineer Otsuka: Yes, I also have been very well pleased to meet you. You keep that card. Prius is a very good car, but sometimes you need a few tweaks. That number on the card....go's straight to my personal cell phone. I could program it into your bluetooth on The Prius right now if you would like?

Demi Moore: (Walking briskly towards the doors) No, no, that won't be necessary. Ashton kind of likes playing around with stuff like that....he's like a kid in a candy store when he's around electronics.

(Demi Exits building, is entering Prius, Kutcher is already sitting in passenger seat desperately trying to fit Grande Latte into center armrest cupholder.)

Chief Engineer Otsuka: It would be no problem! ( Circling the Prius) If you give me your number we could both call each other from our Prius!

(Windows on The Prius roll up, and the Prius silently but quickly drives away)

1 person likes this.
  2. patsparks

patsparks An Aussie perspective

Vehicle:
    2004 Prius
    Model:
    N/A
    Chief Engineer Otsuka is a great looking guy, he could pick up Demi no probs if she was single.