1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Denison Ice Install Instructions.

Discussion in 'Gen 2 Prius Audio and Electronics' started by bshef, Jun 30, 2006.

1. LurkAzusa

LurkAzusa Member

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius Plug-in
    Model:
    Plug-in Base
    Sounds like the cables aren't hooked up properly if you can't get power to the iPod. Can you post photos of the cables and describe where you placed them?

2. invisiblegun

invisiblegun New Member

Thanks for the reply here's some pictures of my wiring setup: http://picasaweb.google.com/johnjeffrey111/Dice

The first one in the album is the actual dice box (dont think much can be wrong there)

the second is the connection to the back of the stereo (look beyond the initial blurry piece, sorry) its the one on the right portion of the left-hand side connects

the third picture is the midway connection between the stereo plug and piece which plugs into the DICE box

any ideas?

3. Tideland Prius

Tideland Prius Moderator of the North
    Staff Member

Vehicle:
    Other Non-Hybrid
    Model:
    N/A
    3rd picture. Try pushing the plugs closer together. The release clip of the plug to the right seems a bit far. I can't push it entire together but I managed to get that clip (it's the tiny square that's elevated) fairly close to the left plug. I hope that made sense.

4. slo007

slo007 New Member

Where can I find installation instructions specific for the Prius? I tried to search, but I get a "server problems" error. I'm installing this unit on my mom's Prius. The Ipod is in the mail.