1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Dent Fixing?

Discussion in 'Gen 2 Prius Main Forum' started by AlphaTeam, Jul 27, 2006.

1. cairo94507

cairo94507 Active Member

Vehicle:
    Other Non-Hybrid
    Model:
    N/A
    Any body shop that tells you they will pull it out, repaint and refinish and you will never see it for $380 is full of shiX.

2. Rotorhead

Rotorhead New Member

Vehicle:
    2008 Prius
    Last night my Prius was vandalized. It looked like someone took their fist and put a big dent in the hood. My neighbor does this kind of repair. He started out working for Dent Doctor ::: Dent Doctor ::: > Home ( DNN 4.3.7 ) and finally went off on his own. Took him about 45 minutes to do the repair. I was sure that I would be replacing the hood. It came out great. He said normal charge for this type of repair is $100 but I could have the neighbor rate of $50. I was so happy with the repair that I split the difference and gave him $75. I'll be at Hybrid Fest if anyone would like to check out the job. Happy motoring.

Rotorhead

3. icecoldmittens

icecoldmittens New Member

Vehicle:
    2007 Prius
    Some how a person ended up getting on the roof of my Prius. Thats a totally different story. Anyway, now there is a tiny tiny tent in my roof. Its driving my crazy, so i am thinking of buying that dent thing on ebay. Any Luck with it?