1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Desk in prius

Discussion in 'Gen 2 Prius Accessories & Modifications' started by Dean Overlin, Apr 12, 2017.

1. Dean Overlin

Dean Overlin Junior Member

Vehicle:
    2007 Prius
    Model:
    Five
    I currently live in my 2007 prius. Im going to remove the passenger seat and build a desk/entertainment/storage unit. Can anything verify any issues i may have with removing the seat, such as the sensor that tells you if someone is not wearing a seatbelt?

LG-H631 ?

m.wynn likes this.
  2. Prius nomad

Prius nomad Junior Member

Vehicle:
    2008 Prius
    Model:
    One
    I have been living in my Prius for 3 years with the passanger seat removed and black tape over the airbag indicator light on the dash. Techstream diagnosis indicates just that air bag not functioning and I see no other problems. priuscamping @ FB. And see a place and all its creatures backslash david

#2 Prius nomad, Apr 13, 2017
    Last edited: Apr 13, 2017
    Dean Overlin and m.wynn like this.
  3. timmyjane

timmyjane Junior Member

Vehicle:
    2005 Prius
    Model:
    Two
  4. Dean Overlin

Vehicle:
    2007 Prius
    Model:
    Five
    Oh thanks, yes I'm aware of those. Because i live in my Prius, i need something more practical that combines multiple functions and gives me more storage room. which means removing the seat and building something. I'll be putting the seating in storage soon and begin measuring for the build.

LG-H631 ?

5. Dean Overlin

Vehicle:
    2007 Prius
    Model:
    Five
    What year is your prius?

LG-H631 ?