1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

"Destination is ahead, on the right/left" - Gone with an Update

Discussion in 'Prime Main Forum (2017-2022)' started by bresna, Jan 3, 2019.

1. bresna

bresna Active Member

Vehicle:
    Other Hybrid
    Model:
    ----USA----
    I recently noticed that my 2017 Prime Advanced stopped telling me which side of the road my destination will be. This is terrible when you are going to a place for the first time. I could've sworn that this was missing when I first got this car but a Nav update restored it. Now it's gone again and I'm wondering if the last Nav update somehow removed it again.

Has anyone else noticed this?

2. jleslie

jleslie Junior Member

What Nav Update? I've been trying to get an update to my 5/2016 nav software for my 2017 prime advanced for over a year. I've sent photos and demonstrated live to a dealer service tech That the routing software gives incorrect routes. I've sent numerous photos of routes sending you around the blocks just to continue on your straight path. Also pictures of routes taking you way out of the way when more obvious shorter routes were available. I have 2 Toyota case numbers pending and they continue to say that no update is available!

LG-H932 ?