1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

For Sale DFW-2007 Prius whole car/battery sale (newish hybrid battery)

Discussion in 'Private Sales' started by r3dDaWn, May 11, 2021.

1. r3dDaWn

r3dDaWn Junior Member

Vehicle:
    2007 Prius
    Model:
    Four Touring
    I have a 2007 Prius that was recently damaged from a hail storm that caused lot's of dents and bodywork issues. I am looking to do the following, sell the whole car as is to a buyer that gives me a decent offer, or maybe if a good enough offer is made, sell the hybrid battery (you must be willing to take it out). Please read the information below and contact with questions via a post or send a message.
    Link to pictures on dropbox posted: Dropbox - Prius - Simplify your life
    1. The car is in perfect running condition, only damage is what you see to the body/glass, we followed Toyota's maintenance schedule (the glass could be fixed and the car used as an everyday driver, no issues with engine)
    2. We had a new (receipt will be provided) hybrid battery installed via Toyota pre-covid, only 18,000 miles put since the battery install
    3. Following were also installed about a year ago pre-covid, 12volt battery, all 4 tires, spark plugs, new oil change 4 days before the storm
    I'm in the 76244 area, looking for serious inquires, best offers, you must be able to remove hybrid battery if I sell to you, as I don't wish to drive anywhere with the car busted up as is. Any questions please let me know.
    Clean title.....

2. rjparker

rjparker Tu Humilde Sirviente

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius v wagon
    Model:
    Three
    76244 is in Ft Worth (Dfw) area

ILuvMyPriusToo likes this.