1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Dianne Whitmire for all SoCal Prius folks - HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!!!

Discussion in 'Dealers & Pricing' started by euge.lee, Apr 5, 2010.

1. euge.lee

euge.lee New Member

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    V
    I just wanted to let those in the SoCal area know that Dianne is 100% legit and backs up her amazing posted lease deals with a super friendly and easy (no BS) transaction. The deal I got was exactly what was posted for my Blizzard White Prius V with AdvTech package. Drive off was exactly what she said it would be as was the monthly payment.

I was dealing simultaneously with Longo Toyota and Northridge Toyota. Both dealerships were playing the "come in and we'll match the deal" but Dianne at Manhattan Beach Toyota was totally upfront with her offer and proved to be the best deal available. Both Longo and Northridge finally admitted they could not match her pricing.

So word of advice... if you're looking to lease a Prius, just call Dianne, get her rock bottom price and drive in to pick it up. There's no need to bother comparing prices with other dealerships in SoCal. I was in and out of the finance department in 15 minutes.

Thanks Dianne!!! :cheer2:

2. TouchlessCover

TouchlessCover New Member

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    IV
    I will second the above comment. I had the exact same experience with a different dealer in Orange County. Diane is first rate!