1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Dianne's PHEV update thread for MY clients!

Discussion in 'Gen 1 Prius Plug-in 2012-2015' started by DianneWhitmire, Feb 24, 2012.

1. ukr2

ukr2 Senior Member

Vehicle:
    2021 Prius Prime
    Model:
    XLE
    What's the name of the CA Rebate and a link to the site, so that I can forward it to our NY Energy Group?

2. Tracksyde

Tracksyde Member

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius Plug-in
    Model:
    Plug-in Base
  3. surfinjoe

surfinjoe Member

Vehicle:
    2017 Prius Prime
    Model:
    Plug-in Advanced
    Dianne and Nathan, thank you! You two were outstanding. Love the car. Now on to driving!:rockon:

1 person likes this.
  4. DianneWhitmire

DianneWhitmire High PRIUStess

Vehicle:
    2017 Prius Prime
    Model:
    Prime Premium
    Dianne's MONDAY 3/19 Update.

I met some very sweet people again this weekend!
    And, re-met some! Thanks to you all, especially those of you who braved the wet weather.

OK- update!

New arrivals here right now:
    109, 235, 499, 411, 1669, 299

Cars that SHOULD arrive late tonight or early tomorrow:
    968, 234, 156, 1014

Cars that are at the PORT right now (as of this morning) and will arrive at the dealership by this coming weekend IF THE WEATHER DOESN'T AFFECT DELIVERY...
    902, 1495, 45, 101, 728, 329, 1045, 88, 1069, 124, 104, 225, 209, 745, 774, 138, 65, 211, 996, 72, 1329, 395, 479.

:juggle:

3 people like this.
  5. usdmattiphone

usdmattiphone Member

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius Plug-in
    Model:
    Plug-in Advanced
    It was a pleasure meeting you as well Dianne! The drive out in a brand new car with new brakes and new steering made for quite the interesting trip in 40 foot visibility in the rain on the 5 freeway! Made it home safe though, and all my coworkers keep wanting to see the new car! Definitely an amazing experience for me.

1 person likes this.
  6. I922sParkCir

I922sParkCir Junior Member

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius Plug-in
    Model:
    Plug-in Base
    Thank you Dianne! I'm loving my new PiP.

1 person likes this.
  7. DianneWhitmire

Vehicle:
    2017 Prius Prime
    Model:
    Prime Premium
    No, but it will help ME!!!! :blink:

8. OilFreedom

OilFreedom New Member

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius Plug-in
    Model:
    Plug-in Base
    Anyone know if these cars were on the Pyxis?

9. DianneWhitmire

Vehicle:
    2017 Prius Prime
    Model:
    Prime Premium
    Am I "anyone"?

10. jbrad4

jbrad4 Active Member

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius Plug-in
    Model:
    Plug-in Advanced
    All you have to do is go back thru Dianne's posts. Check page 13, post #129.

2 people like this.
  11. OilFreedom

OilFreedom New Member

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius Plug-in
    Model:
    Plug-in Base
    Of course! :) I didn't want to bug just you since there were at least 23 other people who also had the answer, and you're busy delivering PiPs and more! :rockon:

12. RiverRat

RiverRat Junior Member

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius Plug-in
    Model:
    Plug-in Advanced
    Cars that are at the PORT right now (as of this morning) and will arrive at the dealership by this coming weekend IF THE WEATHER DOESN'T AFFECT DELIVERY...
    902, 1495, 45, 101, 728, 329, 1045, 88, 1069, 124, 104, 225, 209, 745, 774, 138, 65, 211, 996, 72, 1329, 395, 479.

:juggle:[/QUOTE]

How's this weekend delivery looking Dianne?

13. DianneWhitmire

Vehicle:
    2017 Prius Prime
    Model:
    Prime Premium
    well... SOMETHING is affecting delivery. It may be weather.... I do not know.

Earlier today, I sent my clients an email that says this:

If you are receiving this email from me, it means:

Your car’s in freight status so they are bringing it to me from the port SOON, but it’s not here yet.

I had hoped to see cars for some of you by late last night or this morning, but as of yet, no PHEVs to me today.

If we have an appt. for Saturday scheduled already, PLEASE stay tuned. DO NOT DRIVE DOWN HERE Saturday unless we talk tonight by 8pm and I assure you that the car’s actually arrived and we can keep the appointment.

If you’re leaving the car for leather to be added, you’re going to leave it with me anyway. I can do all of your docs right now or Saturday, and leave me the car after picking out the leather…

SO: It may be that I am working Sunday due to PORT delivery delays. GRR! If that happens, and you’d preferred a Sunday appt, we can talk about that later when I start seeing your car(s).

My apologies. I wanted to get the scheduling done to avoid everyone coming in at the same time… so we’d have smoothness for your car’s explanations, but you know what they say! The best laid plans…………………

14. john1701a

john1701a Prius Guru

Vehicle:
    2017 Prius Prime
    Model:
    Prime Advanced
    My final bit of paperwork (out of state registration) was completed yesterday. Hooray! Dianne was absolutely wonderful every step of the way.

Unfortunately, I still can't officially sound off about my ownership experience yet. The first tank of gas still isn't used up. 613 miles traveled so far, with 2 bars on the fuel-gauge still. Gotta like that.

1 person likes this.
  15. flim

flim Active Member

Vehicle:
    2023 Prius Prime
    Model:
    XSE Premium
    Diane,

I want to thank you and Nathan again for making my experience at Carson Toyota so smooth, pleasant and easy.

I guess I also lucked out that my Pip was the only one that came in today :cheer2:

1 person likes this.
  16. CapnRon

CapnRon Toyota Enthusiast

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius Plug-in
    Model:
    Plug-in Advanced
    Dianne. I know this thread is for your customers, but I would appreciate a quick reply when you get the chance. BTW, I would have been your customer, too, but I just couldn't get through on order day. Who knew it would be such a mad rush? At this point, I truly wish I had just gotten in my Prius and driven the two hours to your dealership!

My Prius was on the Pyxis. In addition, I have also received my "on the way" email from Toyota. However, my dealer can tell me NOTHING. As of today, they are saying UP TO THREE WEEKS. This is hugely disappointing and quite hard to accept. I was expecting much more from them.

So are my expectations unrealistic? Do they truly know nothing? (I made a personal visit a couple days ago and they finally determined it was in F status.) I know you have commented before on the information you are able to get from your computer, but I really would appreciate knowing this: should my dealer have a good idea about the imminent delivery of my PIP, or is his three week estimate actually a good faith response?

Thanks for any insight you can provide.

17. bfd

bfd Plug-In Perpetuator

Close to SDSU in the Far Southwest Corner of Cali
    Vehicle:
    2012 Prius Plug-in
    Model:
    Plug-in Advanced
    Based on my admittedly small sample size of one San Diego Area Toyota dealer, that one truly knew absolutely nothing. In fact, they couldn't even tell me how they'd pressed the OK button on my order in the first place and those I talked with had no idea what I was even talking about. Though they all offered to find out about my order and "get back to me", none of them ever did. They literally didn't know a thing.

YMMV at the others. But probably not much.

That's why I ended up canceling and re-ordering through Dianne. It set me back a thousand places or so, but I now have some evidence that someone other than me knows I have a car on order.

Good luck.

18. CapnRon

CapnRon Toyota Enthusiast

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius Plug-in
    Model:
    Plug-in Advanced
    I should have ordered through her in the first place!

Anyway, I did finally get to speak to a Sales Manager who has access to the ordering computer. He still has no idea about my car other than F status, but he did commit to personally call me when my car arrives on the lot. That's something. Better than the three week estimate!

19. bfd

bfd Plug-In Perpetuator

Close to SDSU in the Far Southwest Corner of Cali
    Vehicle:
    2012 Prius Plug-in
    Model:
    Plug-in Advanced
    I don't think I'd wait for that call. I'd call them every day until they tell you, "It's Here!"

20. jbrad4

jbrad4 Active Member

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius Plug-in
    Model:
    Plug-in Advanced
    Definitely! CapnRon needs to be pro-active on this.