1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Dianne's Rav4 EV June/July thread!

Discussion in 'RAV4 EV' started by DianneWhitmire, Jun 4, 2013.

1. DianneWhitmire

DianneWhitmire High PRIUStess

Vehicle:
    2017 Prius Prime
    Model:
    Prime Premium
    7/3 update

2. DianneWhitmire

DianneWhitmire High PRIUStess

Vehicle:
    2017 Prius Prime
    Model:
    Prime Premium
    Rav4 EV 2013.
    I now have 30 here/coming, available.
    I keep sellin' em and taking more!!

IN stock:
    Blizzard Pearl white (15)
    Shoreline Blue Pearl (9)
    Silver (6)

MSRP (with mats set) for the blizzard white pearl is $51,265.
    MSRP (with mats set) for the silver or the blue is $50,870.

Priuschat/EV pricing is $40,994 AFTER 7500 TOYOTA REBATE for silver or blue. Add $365 for the pearl white choice.

This is the first time Toyota's not requiring you to use the 0% apr or the lease terms to get their $7,500 rebate cash!

I know lots of my out of state buyers preferred to pay cash anyway, so here's your chance! ;) Although, using the 0% apr for 60 months seems pretty fabulous when they are handing you $7500 to do it!

(You also get a 7,500 Fed Tax credit and CA residents will get a $2,500 CA state tax check in your hands, please reach me for details)

New incentive thru July 8th:
    $7500 cash rebate and pay cash or use your own financing, OR take the $7500 with a low rate lease or purchase at 0% apr. Your choice! :)

Out of state? I prefer phone calls for details from the serious, if possible.
    It's far easier to talk things thru with mutual verbal interaction....and I do prefer eMails from the not-so-serious/not ready... and please don't post to this thread as a reply. eMail me instead?
    It gets confusing trying to find these details thru posts. Thanks! :)