Dianne's SoCal deals for Prius and Rav4 hybrids etc! July 2020

Discussion in 'Dealers & Pricing' started by DianneWhitmire, Jun 3, 2020.

1. DianneWhitmire

DianneWhitmire High PRIUStess

Vehicle:
    2017 Prius Prime
    Model:
    Prime Premium
    7/28/20 update - I moved dealerships on June 1!

Inventory of 2020 Prime barely hanging on in SoCal, and we have a marginally better inventory for all regular Prius models.

On Prime, SoCal incentive $2,000 rebate, OR in lieu of that 2000 rebate, there's 0 apr for 36 months, a 1.9 for 48/60 months, and 2.9 for 72 months (OAC). And, very low lease terms. There is also LEASE Loyalty cash of $500-1000 for those with current Prius or Prime current lessors with leases ending by 8/3/20.

I can't post my deals here because of the rule of the advertising covenant about how pricing is offered on a dealership OR a related 3rd party website. My deals are very good, so I'd get us in loads of trouble.
    You have to email me or call me for details... [email protected] or 949-689-0717... and please LMK your location, it helps me send you enough detail or advice! I dearly wish I could post my pricing here. I'd be sold out of lots of models quick, and my phone would be ringing off the hook. :( But, rules are rules ... so let's just work around 'em and start off w/ email, text or phone.

I also sell a bunch of everything else we make, especially 2021 Supra (big discounts thru me on this improved model), Rav4 hybrids, 2020 Camry hybrids, Corolla hybrids, and of course, other models like the all new Highlanders, and 4Runners, Tacoma, Corolla, Rav4, etc... so if you happen to be in the market or know someone who is, hit me up. As our Director for Internet, Fleet and the new car inventory manager, I sell everything! Not just Prius or Primes. :)

2020 Primes .... I have 6 left ... and here is what's what!

My Primes:

4 - LE in titanium glow, pearl white, silver.
    1 - XLE in pearl white.
    1 - Limited in pearl white

-----------------------------------------

Our 2020 Prius regular models, have $1000 rebates, or a 0 apr for 60 months or a 2.9 for 72. The AWD's are also included. And, $500 lease loyalty for those in a current Prius lease that ends by 8/3/20.

We have 11 Prius here right now:

5 LE- black,silver, sea glass green, blue storm, and pearl red.
    1 XLE - black/beige
    AWD: LE 1 in gray, sea glass pearl, and XLE in pearl white.

---------------

2020 Rav4 hybrids? Hot property in SoCal but I have 6 here/coming in the next few weeks. A few with lithium ion batteries!
    These have a $1000 rebate OR 1.9 apr for 60 months or 2.9 for 72 months.
    Reach me for details!

I am also currently building my pre-order list for the Rav4 prime coming later this year.

Dianne Whitmire
    Fleet & Internet Director
    West Coast Toyota of Long Beach
    3399 E Willow St, Long Beach CA 90806
    949-689-0717 best phone # to call or text
    [email protected]

#1 DianneWhitmire, Jun 3, 2020
    Last edited: Jul 28, 2020
    benagi likes this.
  2. DianneWhitmire

DianneWhitmire High PRIUStess

Vehicle:
    2017 Prius Prime
    Model:
    Prime Premium
    7/28/20 update - I moved dealerships on June 1!

Inventory of 2020 Prime barely hanging on in SoCal, and we have a marginally better inventory for all regular Prius models.

On Prime, SoCal incentive $2,000 rebate, OR in lieu of that 2000 rebate, there's 0 apr for 36 months, a 1.9 for 48/60 months, and 2.9 for 72 months (OAC). And, very low lease terms. There is also LEASE Loyalty cash of $500 for those with current Prius or Prime current lessors with leases ending by 8/3/20.

I can't post my deals here because of the rule of the advertising covenant about how pricing is offered on a dealership OR a related 3rd party website. My deals are very good, so I'd get us in loads of trouble.
    You have to email me or call me for details... [email protected] or 949-689-0717... and please LMK your location, it helps me send you enough detail or advice! I dearly wish I could post my pricing here. I'd be sold out of lots of models quick, and my phone would be ringing off the hook. :( But, rules are rules ... so let's just work around 'em and start off w/ email, text or phone.

I also sell a bunch of everything else we make, especially 2021 Supra (big discounts thru me on this improved model), Rav4 hybrids, 2020 Camry hybrids, Corolla hybrids, and of course, other models like the all new Highlanders, and 4Runners, Tacoma, Corolla, Rav4, etc... so if you happen to be in the market or know someone who is, hit me up. As our Director for Internet, Fleet and the new car inventory manager, I sell everything! Not just Prius or Primes. :)

2020 Primes .... I have 6 left ... and here is what's what!

My Primes:

4 - LE in titanium glow, pearl white, silver.
    1 - XLE in pearl white.
    1 - Limited in pearl white

-----------------------------------------

Our 2020 Prius regular models, have $1000 rebates, or a 0 apr for 60 months or a 2.9 for 72. The AWD's are also included. And, $500 lease loyalty for those in a current Prius lease that ends by 8/3/20.

We have 11 Prius here right now:

5 LE- black,silver, sea glass green, blue storm, and pearl red.
    1 XLE - black/beige
    AWD: LE 1 in gray, sea glass pearl, and XLE in pearl white.

---------------

2020 Rav4 hybrids? Hot property in SoCal but I have 6 here/coming in the next few weeks. A few with lithium ion batteries!
    These have a $1000 rebate OR 1.9 apr for 60 months or 2.9 for 72 months.
    Reach me for details!

I am also currently building my pre-order list for the Rav4 prime coming later this year.

Dianne Whitmire
    Fleet & Internet Director
    West Coast Toyota of Long Beach
    3399 E Willow St, Long Beach CA 90806
    949-689-0717 best phone # to call or text
    [email protected]