1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Dianne's SoCal July/August Prius PlugIn deals - updated frequently as incentives change!

Discussion in 'Gen 1 Prius Plug-in 2012-2015' started by DianneWhitmire, Jul 5, 2014.

1. DianneWhitmire

DianneWhitmire High PRIUStess

Vehicle:
    2017 Prius Prime
    Model:
    Prime Premium
    August 22 update

#21 DianneWhitmire, Aug 20, 2014
    Last edited: Aug 21, 2014
  2. DianneWhitmire

DianneWhitmire High PRIUStess

Vehicle:
    2017 Prius Prime
    Model:
    Prime Premium
    Prius PlugIns: Carpool Lane stickers good thru January 1, 2019 and, 110 Fastrak is also FREE with a transponder!
    Incentives good thru Sept 2, these deals good august 15 thru August 25.

As for the 2014 base models. Prius Plug in base model is just like a Prius III but has more standard features like seat heaters and REAL alloy wheels instead of the plastic wheel covers. These are also trimmed out very nicely with the silver painted door handles, silver accents front and rear, and the California HOV/Carpool lane access. The only caveat is that you are giving up a spare tire... but for the sake of carpool access and far better fuel economy when you plug into any standard plug that's 15A! Most average 70-95 to 100+ MPG when plugging in faithfully.

Prius Plugin deals in SoCal are as follows:

So far, these terms are good thru August 22 at 10pm.
    Prius PlugIN. I have 39 left with HOV stickers assigned (a small handful of green stickers are on their way to us asap)

These deals good thru thru August 25,
    In August, there are several incentives, including a great lease + cash bonus.
    0% APR for 60 months PLUS an added $2,000 cash incentive (OAC)
    Near-ZERO lease rate + 2,000 cash for qualified buyers. (OAC)
    Cash payers/those not using the 0 apr get a $3,000 rebate.
    Best off: leave here in all of plugins with HOV stickers on your bumper!

Base model: with mats, in all colors (but pearl white) $29,899. (please add $360 for the pearl white paint choice) - these are BRAND NEW CARS!!

Paying cash or financing but not using the 0 apr? Deduct $3000 rebate to net out at $26,899. plus tax and title. After you calculate in the $4,000 in state/fed incentives, you're netting out at about $22,899. Not bad for a carpool lane ride!!

Using the 0 apr? Deduct $2,000 TFS cash as a well qualified buyer = 27,899 and then for buyers, after you calculate in the $4,000 in state/fed incentives, you're netting out at about $23,899. Not bad for a carpool lane ride!! Using 0 apr!

Lease: absolutely ZERO cash needed, and depending on your county of residence, approx $367-379 a month + tax for all colors (payments vary due to tax rates being a little different in different areas)

Lease must be for 36 months to get the $2K from TFS and to get the $1500 from CA state funds. This lease requires very good credit. If you don't have great credit, but it's possible to still lease; score-wise, you can still do the lease, but the payments are higher because the rates are higher from TFS.

Buying? Easy.. using the 0 apr, payment is approx 465 plus the tax and title for your own geographic location tax rate.

I am sold out of the advanced.

Reach me, text me, email me!!
    cell phone 949-689-0717
    office phone 310-522-2317
    [email protected]

3. Ivan858

Ivan858 New Member

Vehicle:
    2009 Prius
    Model:
    Five
    This is a great deal. I have my heart set on the Advanced. :X