1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

DICE/Coastal E Tech

Discussion in 'Gen 2 Prius Accessories & Modifications' started by Rxmxsh, Jun 29, 2007.

1. Rxmxsh

Rxmxsh Member

Vehicle:
    2007 Prius
    Model:
    N/A
    Since the iPhone is a super iPod that you can make phone calls on, you think that you'll be able to plug it in using DICE or the Lockpick 3?

This is all speculation of course, since the phone hasn't been released yet, but what do you guys think?

2. Rxmxsh

Rxmxsh Member

Vehicle:
    2007 Prius
    Model:
    N/A
    Anyone? I have an iPhone now, but not activated until tomorrow... Just curious as to whether or not it'll work...

3. billbarlow

billbarlow New Member

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Rxmxsh @ Jun 29 2007, 11:10 AM) [snapback]470069[/snapback]</div>
    Got my iPhone around 8 PM on "Day One." Simply plugged it into the Dice I've been using in my '07 Prius and.... IT WORKS!

There was a notice stating "this accessory isn't compatible", and asking if I wanted "to go into 'Airplane Mode'." Just answer "no" and you're good to go.

In use, DICE controls the iPhone exactly like it did with the iPod Nano (and 3rd Gen iPod, before that) which it replaced. I was almost as relieved as when I discovered it syncs with the Prius' Bluetooth!! (Which it also does.)

SWEET!

4. Rxmxsh

Rxmxsh Member

Vehicle:
    2007 Prius
    Model:
    N/A
    Sorry to dig up an old thread, but I found my original question in my search! Now that it's been 6+ mos, can anyone ELSE cofirm that the iPhone works w/the DICE?