1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

DICE Silverline - Shuffle Songs in SAT Mode

Discussion in 'Gen 2 Prius Audio and Electronics' started by hobbes49, Mar 10, 2009.

1. hobbes49

hobbes49 New Member

Vehicle:
    2009 Prius
    I have the Silverline installed am using SAT mode. Is there a way to keep the shuffle setting on as default? Everytime I restart the car it loses the shuffle setting and I have to press the "scan" button again to turn it back on. I have the dipswitches set to control the ipod throught the dice, though Ipod is set to shuffle if that matters.

Aside from this, I am very happy with it, took a little bit to learn the hierarchy, etc. but now I have it down.

2. CBarr31

CBarr31 Active Member

Vehicle:
    2017 Prius Prime
    Model:
    Prime Advanced
    Unfortunately, I don't have the answer to this but boy would I really like one!!!

It is completely annoying how the Silverline will reset a playlist to alphabetical order even though iTunes is on shuffle, the iPod before connecting is shuffled and then magically you check it again and all the songs are in alphabetical order by artist. If I wanted to listen to a single artist song after song I would create a playlist for just that artist not have them as part of a multi artist playlist.

Anyway, sorry for "venting" but I will be watching this thread for the answer.

Happy driving,
    Chris

3. strieby

strieby Priusman

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    V
    I have a 2008 and my Silverline works fine in SAT mode. I have the Ipod set to shuffle and when I shut the car off and later start in again it starts where the last song stopped when I turned off the car. Sometimes the car sits for 2 - 3 days and it still picks up where it left off.